Jockey Club
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$112
TrumpHotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$220
$123
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$153
$127
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
$142
$129
Aria.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$195
$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$25
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $40/night.

1,357 results
All reviewstime sharefull kitchencosmopolitan casinoderby towerliving roombellagio fountainswalk in closetconcrete wallhospitality roomcosmo poolmini marttimeshare exchangeplanet hollywoodtimeshare presentationparking garagefantastic locationthe penthouse
Reviewed November 30, 2010

We spent 3 nights around the thanksgiving holidays and have no complaints. We rented a 2BR condo. Though construction and ammenities are of average quality, it's a clean, well-maintaned place. It was freezing in Vegas the 3 days we stayed there, and the apartment was comfortably warm. Kitchen had all the basic pots and pans and silverware to fix a quick breakfast from grocieries purchased in the Mini mart within the hotel. Bellagio is next doors and Paris is across the street. Location of Jockey Club is unbeatable. We booked really last minute and got a really high rate for the third night of our stay - otherwise it was $80 per night for a 2BR condo, which is a great rate.

Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Jersey_Traveller0079
Reviewed November 29, 2010

Just returned yesterday from a rather cold Las Vegas, Stayed a week at the Jockey Club, fab little place, 5 stars in every way in my opinion, excellent location, the nicest of staff, many thanks to Johnny who looked after us. very warm and welcoming, great to be able to have a coffee in the morning, great value for money meaning more pennies for the casino!!
would recommend and will certainly book again when we return.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank jirs63
Reviewed November 27, 2010

We are renting the 3 Bedroom penthouse unit... After discovering the unit conditions while be began to unpack we were blown away and asked to move to another property. We were told the only refund would be $300.00 of the $4,000.00 paid in advance. We vacation all around the world several times a year and have never experienced anything as bad as The Jockey Club... With so many choices available in Las Vegas there is no reason to subject yourself to this misery. We have taken 20 photos of the unit which will be posted when we return home next week.

David Peckham

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank impeckable1
Reviewed November 26, 2010

Have stayed at the Jockey Club regularly for 10 years. Best location and price on the strip. Ideally located next to Bellagio, we have had only positive experiences here - we visit twice a year. Rooms are comfortable, large and include a kitchen in the suite - we never use it because world class dining is always in walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2010

I would like to commend the front desk personnel and Security for there help to me when I thought I lost my license. They were very kind and helpful and professional at all times and made my stay enjoyable. I also enjoyed the owners meeting where I got to meet other owners and more information about the hotel. I did not enjoy the people outside on the main strip sidewalk who pressured us to go to there sales pitch even though I was an owner just to get us to sign up with RCI. The only reason was I was in town already and I wanted my wife to see the room before she had to leave and go back home to work. The next day I found out all I had to do was go to the front desk and ask to see a room and they would have allowed me too.

The room service was great as new towels were presented each day.

The room I have is a 1 and 1/2 bathroom which I found very clean and neat. The room has a nice fireplace and very roomy. The Kitchen was a little small but enough to do Breakfast and lunch easily. Did dinner on the outside. The convenience store down stairs was ok but pricey but they do have three grocery shopping shuttles during the week which is alot better.

The bedroom was very nice with two queen beds and master bathroom was OK with a tub and shower combo a little tight but not bad.

Location was great as you could go to Belliagos, Planet Hollywood, Ballys, Paris, Bills, Ceasears and Flamingo all within a little walking distance.

I recommend the RTC.com website to find all the bus routes and times to all places you may want to visit. You can even purchase tickets online at a reasonable price for a five day pass good on any bus.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo