“Would "Stay" again!”

Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo
Ranked #140 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Our stay was very easy, great rate, great staff and nice clean comfy room. Pool was perfect temp, and extra towels were available. Would stay again next time I'm in Las Vegas visiting relatives. Beats staying with them!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ed R
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Ed - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the amenities we offer and the great service we showed you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This was a great cost-benefit stay. The manager and the staff were very friendly and helpfull. I had lot of mail and some arrived a few days before me. They kept it safe for me until I arrived. Thanks ESA!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled to hear that our associates made your stay so great. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Extended Stay America saved me from an unwanted night with no sleep in vegas. I had booked a room at the clairmont but they tried to charge me for fees that were not posted on their website when I said I would pay cash they wouldn't let me stay after several hours of looking for a room in vegas on st. patricks day weekend this year the extended stay america was the only place with one room left. The customer service lady was a gem and held my room so I could get over there. the room was clean the staff was friendly and it was a quiet night of sleep when I finally got checked in. would highly recommend it especially if your going to be staying longer than just a night.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank toochi
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Staff is very helpful. Everything is pretty much as advertised. Thanks Darius for your help on the last day of my stay. I appreciate the room layout; the kitchen, though tiny, is plenty for one. An ordinary overstuffed chair to watch TV in at the end of the day is great--much better than watching from the bed. I liked the flatscreen TV, and especially appreciated the DVD player. Pool was small but warm enough for swimming in March. Having stayed in a number of weekly places (under $500/week), and monthly places ($1500/month); this was overall the best match of value, service, convenience, and privacy. So many weekly places have exterior access to the units, which means all the windows face walkways which means zero privacy if the drapes are open. This place has an interior hallways--and elevators (THANKS), so I can have natural light and not lose my privacy. Laundromat is easy and accessible, parking lot is laid out well and lighted well.

Room Tip: The single studios are really appropriate for one as there's only one chair to watch tv from; ge...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. I'm glad that you had a good stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I suggested my aunt and uncle stay here as they would in Las Vegas for almost 3 weeks. I joined them for four days about a week into their stay. The amenities were perfect for their needs, they were treated with kindness and respect and smiles. They had a 2nd floor room near the elevator which was good for their limitations, and I had a room down the hall from them, which enabled me to mosey down the hall for lengthy visits. Though my room looked a bit aged around the edges, it was more than adequate for my needs and truly felt like home away from home.

A shout out to Deborah, night staff, who helped me print out my boarding pass. Thanks also to Jolene. All the taff were courtesy and friendly. Checkout was quick, great.

Often though, you would have to wait for someone to come to the front desk. You can call 0 on the phone and someone would pop out from a room down the hall.

I didn't look at the pool, but the front grounds were well kept and colorful with spring flowers. Thank you so much to those who took such great care in meeting the needs of my aunt and uncle -- I know they appreciated it. And the to-go breakfasts were ideal.

Room Tip: I clicked on ratings for kids activities and restaurant, though I can't rate...just needed to do...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you were overall happy with your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The staff are always very helpful. Great location. It is close to the Strip, but not too close. Many stores and places to eat close by. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for great service, good price, and a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased to hear that the staff was friendly and you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The whole staff is great! I've spent six months in this hotel and had a good time.Now i'm back for the second time. I thought about moving but decided not to because of the way the staff takes care of me! Good location, not to far from the strip.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

I just received a copy of your review and wanted to thank your choosing us again for your lodging needs in Las Vegas. I'm thrilled to hear that our associates make your stay so great. Again, thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we look forward to your continued business.