“At the high end of low-cost weekly places”

Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo
Ranked #138 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Oregon, United States
“At the high end of low-cost weekly places”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Staff is very helpful. Everything is pretty much as advertised. Thanks Darius for your help on the last day of my stay. I appreciate the room layout; the kitchen, though tiny, is plenty for one. An ordinary overstuffed chair to watch TV in at the end of the day is great--much better than watching from the bed. I liked the flatscreen TV, and especially appreciated the DVD player. Pool was small but warm enough for swimming in March. Having stayed in a number of weekly places (under $500/week), and monthly places ($1500/month); this was overall the best match of value, service, convenience, and privacy. So many weekly places have exterior access to the units, which means all the windows face walkways which means zero privacy if the drapes are open. This place has an interior hallways--and elevators (THANKS), so I can have natural light and not lose my privacy. Laundromat is easy and accessible, parking lot is laid out well and lighted well.

Room Tip: The single studios are really appropriate for one as there's only one chair to watch tv from; ge...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. I'm glad that you had a good stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
South San Francisco, California
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I suggested my aunt and uncle stay here as they would in Las Vegas for almost 3 weeks. I joined them for four days about a week into their stay. The amenities were perfect for their needs, they were treated with kindness and respect and smiles. They had a 2nd floor room near the elevator which was good for their limitations, and I had a room down the hall from them, which enabled me to mosey down the hall for lengthy visits. Though my room looked a bit aged around the edges, it was more than adequate for my needs and truly felt like home away from home.

A shout out to Deborah, night staff, who helped me print out my boarding pass. Thanks also to Jolene. All the taff were courtesy and friendly. Checkout was quick, great.

Often though, you would have to wait for someone to come to the front desk. You can call 0 on the phone and someone would pop out from a room down the hall.

I didn't look at the pool, but the front grounds were well kept and colorful with spring flowers. Thank you so much to those who took such great care in meeting the needs of my aunt and uncle -- I know they appreciated it. And the to-go breakfasts were ideal.

Room Tip: I clicked on ratings for kids activities and restaurant, though I can't rate...just needed to do...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you were overall happy with your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Yucaipa, California
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The staff are always very helpful. Great location. It is close to the Strip, but not too close. Many stores and places to eat close by. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for great service, good price, and a nice place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased to hear that the staff was friendly and you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The whole staff is great! I've spent six months in this hotel and had a good time.Now i'm back for the second time. I thought about moving but decided not to because of the way the staff takes care of me! Good location, not to far from the strip.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
I just received a copy of your review and wanted to thank your choosing us again for your lodging needs in Las Vegas. I'm thrilled to hear that our associates make your stay so great. Again, thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we look forward to your continued business.
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Money is always an issue when travelling. And here the stay is worth your money.
Due the room setup could be renewed (except the fridge and flatscreen), everything seemed clean, my room was quite spacious and every single employee was very friendly and helpful. Will come back

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for the great review of our associates and your stay. I'm thrilled to hear that our room set-up and associates commitment to level of service to our guests. We look forward to your next visit to Las Vegas.
Las Vegas
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This hotel offers the best value for anyone travelling to Las Vegas. It's centrally located 2.5 miles from the infamous Las Vegas Strip and has all amenities one could ask for. As for the staff, well, they will do everyting humanly possible to insure your stay is comfortable, as well as, enjoyable!! My wife and I have stayed here twice and the second time for an "extended" period, we both have found that this was a wise decision. I would and have recommened this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
We received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for the outstanding comments about your recent stay with us. I'm thrilled that our associates will do what is necessary to make you feel at home while in Las Vegas. Thank you sharing your experience with us and we look forward to the next time you are in Las Vegas and stay with us. Again, thank you.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This was my first trip to vegas and i was amazed at how at home i felt while staying at the extended stay flamingo. the staff were nice and very help full the rooms where comfy. next time i visit i would book my room their.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you felt like you were at home while staying with us. We're so pleased to hear that next time you are in Las Vegas you will stay with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Las Vegas!