“Stayed here Jan 2012 just briefly. So good...booked-in for summer 2012” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo

Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo
Ranked #166 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Stayed here Jan 2012 just briefly. So good...booked-in for summer 2012”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

Only stayed a couple weeks early Feb 2012 or late Jan 2012 it was a whirlwind.travel itenerary back then chasing live music on the road. Now June 2012..reservations ready am going back next month for extended stay of some months and know what has been posted in past months here by other guests (while I was away) is true about the great staff Genevieve , Britney and Ann - all of which I remember from a few months ago during a brief stay there it was chilly outside!!! This IS a 'deluxe' lodging facility due to the GREAT STAFF..facilities look and feel 'deluxe' too..I was pleased to have guests during my brief stay and invite them to a beautifully clean and appointed hotel with gorgeous lobby and private room that I knew was backed with the best staff I've met in 10 years 2002 - 2012 out on the road playing music and enjoying Amercan Freedom. ..I stayed a couple weeks then..now confidently back with advance reservatiuons for several months more..

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank manwithcat9292
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Las Vegas-East Flamingo. My staff and I strive on a daily basis to ensure every guest’s stay is completely enjoyable, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours. I will definitely share your comments with my wonderful staff and highly recognize Brittany and Ann for their excellent customer service! It is customers like you that make our job very rewarding. It is our commitment to provide a “home away from home” experience to and every one of our guests. It sounds like we were able to do that for you. Again, we would like to thank you for your wonderful comments and it is great to know that we are heading to the right direction in practicing our company motto “ Excellence Every day and Every Way”. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. If you need any assistance with your travel plans at our hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

I was scared of staying here due to previous bad reviews. But honestly, this property is not as bad as what people have described. I come to Vegas every 6 months and stay 1-2 weeks at a time. I have stayed at a wide range of hotels in Vegas. The previous review says it's in a sketchy location, but in my opinion, Vegas is sketchy as a whole. If you drive outside the Strip, most areas are sort of sketchy, vacant, and weird. Anyways, contrary to other reviews, the room was actually clean. I stayed in room #308. It was clean and efficient, nothing luxurious. Free Wifi. No smoke smell in the room. The kitchen was clean, but only had the bare necessities. The laundry is $2 for washer and another $2 for dryer. The bed was okay. No bed bugs. I sleep on tempurpedic at home so I'm spoiled, but I'm not complaining. I only paid $67 per night. You get what you pay for! If you want an upgraded room for your long-term stay, go to Staybridge Suites or MGM Signature. One thing I'd note is that the carpet is dirty. So bring your own pair of slippers! Other than that, the room was efficient and adequately fit my travel needs.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank spiralshape90210
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write out such wonderful comments about our experience at Extended Stay Deluxe-East Flamingo. My staff and I strive on a daily basis to ensure every guest’s stay is completely enjoyable, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours. Moreover, we strive to ensure our hotel is well maintained on daily basis and address guest room issues immediately. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Once again, I and my entire staff at our hotel thank you for your wonderful feedback. We would love to see you again! Please don’t hesitate to call us for your future stays here or any other Extended Stay Hotels (sm) locations!
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

We showed up...the outside of the hotel and lobby were nice looking but the location was sketchy. The hotel pretty much shared a parking lot with a shelter and there seemed to be people hanging around the hotel parking lot. There were cameras all around the parking lot and signs saying to take all your belongings out of the car. The room had stained carpets, the toilet made horribly loud noises when flushed and the matress had springs sticking up out of it. We were not about to stay there one night. We cancelled the room and ended up paying 3x as much to go stay somewhere else but it was worth it!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe East Flamingo. I am saddened that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. I sincerely apologize for issues you dealt with during your stay.

The experience you described is truly regrettable. We strive to ensure our guests feel comfortable and satisfied with his/her stay. I can assure you that I have brought each of the issues you expressed to the attention to our staff and resolved the maintenance issues in the room that were not working properly. As far as the parking lot issue, we will do our best to maintain there is no loitering in our parking lot. At times, we do have people from other businesses that use our lot area as a shortcut. We will do our best to limit the traffic. The existence on the security camera at the hotel is in no way an indication that our location is a high crime area, but rather a simple security measure that many business establishments are taking including hotels. In addition, the signs advising every guest to remove valuable from vehicles is just there as a precautionary measure and help ward off any possible intrusion. This simple advice is to help guests ensure his/her are not susceptible to theft at our property and/or any place you are visiting for that matter.

Our company is committed to exceptional guest satisfaction by focusing issues one customer at a time. That is why we take your review so seriously. As a hotel manager, we understand that there is always room to improve and we take your comments whole heartily. Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have an enjoyable stay at our hotel and I promise we are focused on guest satisfaction on a daily basis. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel at 702.731.3111. I do hope you will give us another chance in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels locations nationwide.

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

The facility manager,Genevieve, is attentive to detail, accommodating and very professional. The rest of the staff is equally customer-oriented and are quick to respond to guest needs or concerns.

The condition of the general facility is very clean, and this particular Extended Stay has adequate staffing to ensure the property is well-maintained and safe at all times. Quite frankly, I've been staying at this property for nearly two months and see no evidence to justify some of the negative comments I've read.

- The hallways are clean, well-illuminated and welcoming;
- The guest rooms are clean, comfortable and quiet;
- The cable-based televisions have a good selection of programming;
- The room air conditioners adequately cool the hot desert climate;
- The kitchenette has a full-size refrigerator/freezer, two-burner stove, microwave and dishwasher.
- The free "basic" WiFi Internet connection is good, albeit a little slow;
- An optional, much faster "business-level" WiFi is available for a reasonable small fee;
- The property has a small, clean outdoor pool on the west side of the building;

Since this is a "Deluxe" Extended Stay, Continental Breakfast (basic toast, muffins and coffee) is free-of-charge; 7 days per week. There is a small air-conditioned exercise room with a treadmill, stationary bicycle and television located on the first floor. The on-premise coin-operated laundry facilities are clean, working and reasonably priced.

The property is conveniently located with restaurants, a grocery store, a drug store and a Target within a very short walking distance. For those desiring a longer walk, The Strip is 2.1 miles west of the property. The Boulevard Mall, which is a large regional mall, is about 8 blocks south on Maryland Parkway.

People who visit Las Vegas for an extended period, and who do not have the luxury of staying in one of resorts on The Strip, soon discover Las Vegas has many less-than-desirable areas just a short distance from all the glitzy hotels. So, finding a clean, safe and reasonably priced lodging off The Strip can be a challenge. However, the Extended Stay Deluxe Las Vegas - East Flamingo will easily meet or exceed your expectations.

Trust me . . . "lodging management" in Las Vegas makes a difference, and this facility is an example of excellent management.

Room Tip: The east side of the building is a little more quiet, because the west side of the building is where...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Thomas O
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write out such wonderful comments about our experience at Extended Stay Deluxe-East Flamingo. My staff and I strive on a daily basis to ensure every guest’s stay is completely enjoyable, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours. We are ecstatic that you were satisfied with your stay and enjoyed our wonderful amenities in the room, as well as, our Deluxe Coffee bar, our Free Wireless Internet and outdoor pool. We are happy that we provided you a “home away from home” experience. Moreover, we strive to ensure our hotel is well maintained on daily basis and address guest room issues immediately. By your comments, it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America. Once again, I and my entire staff at our hotel thank you for your wonderful feedback. We would love to see you again! Please don’t hesitate to call us for your future stays here or any other Extended Stay Hotels (sm) locations!
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

From check in to check out, the customer service and hospitality was ideal. Britney M checked me in, answered a few questions I had, which were important to me, i.e. internet etc. She was also very polite and joked with me about a few things.

The room is much more like having an apartment in town, than a hotel room. Comfortable, clean and easy to settle into, like a home away from home. Plus the quiet at night, that close to the excitement of Las Vegas, is very very cool.

The process of booking, in my past experiences staying on the road, can be a miscommunications nightmare with name mistakes, room problems etc - However, the process here was seamless, from initial talks with a DeDe Schwartz Gaeta, to the locations manager Jenny V, the only thing I had to worry about was getting there. The rest was as expected.

No complaints or issues during my stay and then when I need to bolt quick upon a late check out, Ann Ortega, moved me along fast. I'll be going back for sure.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Yacman1
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Las Vegas-East Flamingo. My staff and I strive on a daily basis to ensure every guest’s stay is completely enjoyable, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours. I will definitely share your comments with my wonderful staff and highly recognize Britney and Ann for their excellent customer service! It is customers like you that make our job very rewarding. It is our commitment to provide a “home away from home” experience to and every one of our guests. It sounds like we were able to do that for you. Again, we would like to thank you for your wonderful comments and it is great to know that we are heading to the right direction in practicing our company motto “ Excellence Every day and Every Way”. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. If you need any assistance with your travel plans at our hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Bradford, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

I have placed many nurses in many many Extended Stays and this one happens to be most accommodating! The staff is most courteous and helpful! My nurses say this hotel is extreamly friendly and clean! I am most impressed with the GM Genevieve! She is prompt and her customer skills are wonderful! Don't hesitate to stay here.... It is wonderful! Thank you for always taking care of our professionals!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Susan D
Thank you so much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe- East Flamingo. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great delight. My staff and I strive to ensure each one of our guests are completely satisfied. We strive to provide a “home away from home” experience for all our guests, no matter if they are staying at a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just for your travel nurses, and we are truly honored for the recognition. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. . Once again, I and my entire staff at our hotel thank you for your wonderful feedback. We would love to see you again! Please don’t hesitate to call us for your future stays here or any other Extended Stay Hotels (sm) locations!
Columbia, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

considering previous reviews, I was quite worried about the condition of the hotel, but it turned out to be fine. The hotel looked exactly like the updated posted photos. It looked like both the inside and outside of the hotel were updated. Breakfast (cold muffin, bagel, apple, hot coffee) was served during weeked too. Free internet and parking.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bananasnake
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again at our hotel or at any one of our other brand locations. Once more, thanks for all of your very kind words.