Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo
$132
$127
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
$159
$19
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewswater saving headlarge grocery storeeating tablepoor showeron site laundrysmall outdoor poolsmall appliancesminor negativesinstant oatmealburner stovecomplimentary breakfast isbend over backwardstable with chairsexercise roomroom was cleanevery gueststrip area
Reviewed June 8, 2012

We showed up...the outside of the hotel and lobby were nice looking but the location was sketchy. The hotel pretty much shared a parking lot with a shelter and there seemed to be people hanging around the hotel parking lot. There were cameras all around the parking lot and signs saying to take all your belongings out of the car. The room had stained carpets, the toilet made horribly loud noises when flushed and the matress had springs sticking up out of it. We were not about to stay there one night. We cancelled the room and ended up paying 3x as much to go stay somewhere else but it was worth it!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
3  Thank Erin Kristine F
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe East Flamingo. I am saddened that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. I sincerely apologize for issues you dealt with during your stay.

The experience you described is truly regrettable. We strive to ensure our guests feel comfortable and satisfied with his/her stay. I can assure you that I have brought each of the issues you expressed to the attention to our staff and resolved the maintenance issues in the room that were not working properly. As far as the parking lot issue, we will do our best to maintain there is no loitering in our parking lot. At times, we do have people from other businesses that use our lot area as a shortcut. We will do our best to limit the traffic. The existence on the security camera at the hotel is in no way an indication that our location is a high crime area, but rather a simple security measure that many business establishments are taking including hotels. In addition, the signs advising every guest to remove valuable from vehicles is just there as a precautionary measure and help ward off any possible intrusion. This simple advice is to help guests ensure his/her are not susceptible to theft at our property and/or any place you are visiting for that matter.

Our company is committed to exceptional guest satisfaction by focusing issues one customer at a time. That is why we take your review so seriously. As a hotel manager, we understand that there is always room to improve and we take your comments whole heartily. Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have an enjoyable stay at our hotel and I promise we are focused on guest satisfaction on a daily basis. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel at 702.731.3111. I do hope you will give us another chance in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels locations nationwide.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

The facility manager,Genevieve, is attentive to detail, accommodating and very professional. The rest of the staff is equally customer-oriented and are quick to respond to guest needs or concerns.

The condition of the general facility is very clean, and this particular Extended Stay has adequate staffing to ensure the property is well-maintained and safe at all times. Quite frankly, I've been staying at this property for nearly two months and see no evidence to justify some of the negative comments I've read.

- The hallways are clean, well-illuminated and welcoming;
- The guest rooms are clean, comfortable and quiet;
- The cable-based televisions have a good selection of programming;
- The room air conditioners adequately cool the hot desert climate;
- The kitchenette has a full-size refrigerator/freezer, two-burner stove, microwave and dishwasher.
- The free "basic" WiFi Internet connection is good, albeit a little slow;
- An optional, much faster "business-level" WiFi is available for a reasonable small fee;
- The property has a small, clean outdoor pool on the west side of the building;

Since this is a "Deluxe" Extended Stay, Continental Breakfast (basic toast, muffins and coffee) is free-of-charge; 7 days per week. There is a small air-conditioned exercise room with a treadmill, stationary bicycle and television located on the first floor. The on-premise coin-operated laundry facilities are clean, working and reasonably priced.

The property is conveniently located with restaurants, a grocery store, a drug store and a Target within a very short walking distance. For those desiring a longer walk, The Strip is 2.1 miles west of the property. The Boulevard Mall, which is a large regional mall, is about 8 blocks south on Maryland Parkway.

People who visit Las Vegas for an extended period, and who do not have the luxury of staying in one of resorts on The Strip, soon discover Las Vegas has many less-than-desirable areas just a short distance from all the glitzy hotels. So, finding a clean, safe and reasonably priced lodging off The Strip can be a challenge. However, the Extended Stay Deluxe Las Vegas - East Flamingo will easily meet or exceed your expectations.

Trust me . . . "lodging management" in Las Vegas makes a difference, and this facility is an example of excellent management.

Room Tip: The east side of the building is a little more quiet, because the west side of the building is where the majority of the parking lot and swimming pool are located. There is a partial view of The Strip from the third floor; west side of the building (if that is important to you).
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Thomas O
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write out such wonderful comments about our experience at Extended Stay Deluxe-East Flamingo. My staff and I strive on a daily basis to ensure every guest’s stay is completely enjoyable, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours. We are ecstatic that you were satisfied with your stay and enjoyed our wonderful amenities in the room, as well as, our Deluxe Coffee bar, our Free Wireless Internet and outdoor pool. We are happy that we provided you a “home away from home” experience. Moreover, we strive to ensure our hotel is well maintained on daily basis and address guest room issues immediately. By your comments, it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America. Once again, I and my entire staff at our hotel thank you for your wonderful feedback. We would love to see you again! Please don’t hesitate to call us for your future stays here or any other Extended Stay Hotels (sm) locations!

Reviewed April 11, 2012

From check in to check out, the customer service and hospitality was ideal. Britney M checked me in, answered a few questions I had, which were important to me, i.e. internet etc. She was also very polite and joked with me about a few things.

The room is much more like having an apartment in town, than a hotel room. Comfortable, clean and easy to settle into, like a home away from home. Plus the quiet at night, that close to the excitement of Las Vegas, is very very cool.

The process of booking, in my past experiences staying on the road, can be a miscommunications nightmare with name mistakes, room problems etc - However, the process here was seamless, from initial talks with a DeDe Schwartz Gaeta, to the locations manager Jenny V, the only thing I had to worry about was getting there. The rest was as expected.

No complaints or issues during my stay and then when I need to bolt quick upon a late check out, Ann Ortega, moved me along fast. I'll be going back for sure.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Yacman1

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Las Vegas-East Flamingo. My staff and I strive on a daily basis to ensure every guest’s stay is completely enjoyable, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours. I will definitely share your comments with my wonderful staff and highly recognize Britney and Ann for their excellent customer service! It is customers like you that make our job very rewarding. It is our commitment to provide a “home away from home” experience to and every one of our guests. It sounds like we were able to do that for you. Again, we would like to thank you for your wonderful comments and it is great to know that we are heading to the right direction in practicing our company motto “ Excellence Every day and Every Way”. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. If you need any assistance with your travel plans at our hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I have placed many nurses in many many Extended Stays and this one happens to be most accommodating! The staff is most courteous and helpful! My nurses say this hotel is extreamly friendly and clean! I am most impressed with the GM Genevieve! She is prompt and her customer skills are wonderful! Don't hesitate to stay here.... It is wonderful! Thank you for always taking care of our professionals!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Susan D

Thank you so much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe- East Flamingo. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great delight. My staff and I strive to ensure each one of our guests are completely satisfied. We strive to provide a “home away from home” experience for all our guests, no matter if they are staying at a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just for your travel nurses, and we are truly honored for the recognition. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. . Once again, I and my entire staff at our hotel thank you for your wonderful feedback. We would love to see you again! Please don’t hesitate to call us for your future stays here or any other Extended Stay Hotels (sm) locations!

Reviewed April 2, 2012

considering previous reviews, I was quite worried about the condition of the hotel, but it turned out to be fine. The hotel looked exactly like the updated posted photos. It looked like both the inside and outside of the hotel were updated. Breakfast (cold muffin, bagel, apple, hot coffee) was served during weeked too. Free internet and parking.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bananasnake
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again at our hotel or at any one of our other brand locations. Once more, thanks for all of your very kind words.