Best Western Plus Las Vegas West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa(Las Vegas)
View Hotel
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa(Las Vegas)
  • Fitness center
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor poolfront desksummerlin areabest westernsfresh baked cookieshot breakfastoff the stripred rock canyonthe breakfast areadeath valleycomfortable hotelyogurtfree breakfastrestaurants and shoppingshort drivefitness roomlocation was perfect
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Very clean room. Quiet,friendly staff, great breakfast. Was in town for a wedding and the location perfect. Within minutes of any of the Las Vegas attractions.I would recommend to my friends and definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Maria R
Erica H, Manager at Best Western Plus Las Vegas West, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Thank you for the positive review. We can't agree with you more that the best part about our hotel is cleanliness and quality as well as the location being very quiet and safe. The staff strives to make the guest experience an unforgettable one by going above and beyond in accommodating all guests needs. The breakfast is fresh and hot every morning, with a variety of many hot and cold items. We also thank you for taking the time to let all your family and friends know about your great experience with us. We look forward to all your future stays with us while visiting Las Vegas!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I really have no complaints about my stay at this Best Western Plus except that I don't like basement rooms. I was happy with the price. The room was excellent, clean, comfortable, nice desk, good bathroom and shower, wifi that worked well. I should have requested a room on the second floor when I discovered I had been located in the basement. The breakfast was reasonable and there was a Subway nearby for snacks. No restaurant nearby as far as I could determine, but no gambling machines which was a plus with me. My stop in Las Vegas was necessitated because I needed to have my new motorcycle serviced or else I would have pushed on to Pahrump.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review about our hotel. Although our first level floor may come across as a basement, it is indeed a ground level. It is very satisfying to hear you enjoyed the quality, service and comfortability of the hotel. We do agree that the hotel is surrounded by many dining options including an Outback Steakhouse directly in the parking lot. We appreciate your review and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Was looking for a place to stay in the Summerlin area (close to Total Wine so I could shop before leaving town) with my 5 year old daughter on our way home from San Diego to Salt Lake City and found this Best Western Plus which was a pleasant surprise. Very clean, comfortable and affordable rooms. Since I was traveling alone with my daughter I wanted a safe location and this definitely fit the bill. The full breakfast and indoor pool was a plus! Staff was very friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cheri W

The staff and I would like to thank you for such positive feedback. It's through your eyes and feedback that truly allows other travelers to determine the best place to stay, especially if they are looking for great quality and service, as well affordable and safe! We are very happy we were able to meet all your expectations and provide a wonderful experience for you and your daughter! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Stumbled upon the Best Western Plus on a quick last minute trip to Las Vegas for a funeral. Although the reason for our travel was very sad, the staff here at this hotel helped lift our spirits by the wonderful service they provided us. They were all very accommodating to anything we needed, from giving us directions or just a few extra towels, this staff did it all! We had a Handicap accessible room for my Mother which was very CLEAN, the breakfast was basic but good, and the cookies and lemonade in the late afternoon to help battle the Vegas heat gave that extra touch. There isn't anything bad I can say about this Hotel. My family and I were very satisfied and will be back!

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your positive comments! We always strive to be ensure that our hotel is clean and well maintained to ensure the satisfaction of all our guests. Customer service is very important to the staff here at Best Western Plus, we strive to make the guest experience one of the best. We are very happy to hear we were able to uplift your spirits during a rough time. We are very please to have exceeded your expectations by offering hot cookies, and ice cold lemonade to all the guests who choose to stay with Best Western Plus. Thank you once again for all of your feedback, we look forward to your stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Very clean rooms! The best night sleep I have ever had the beds are very comfortable! Very clean and quiet. I definitely would stay there again and again. I also refer this place to all the people I know.

• Stayed: February 2012

We appreciate your comments about your recent stay. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the beds and were able to get a good nights sleep while staying with us. We are also thrilled to hear that you found the rooms to be clean and very comfortable. Once again thank you for your comments and positive feedback, we look forward to seeing you and all your friends and family sometime in the future!