“A pleasant surprise!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #60 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Salt Lake City, Utah
“A pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

Was looking for a place to stay in the Summerlin area (close to Total Wine so I could shop before leaving town) with my 5 year old daughter on our way home from San Diego to Salt Lake City and found this Best Western Plus which was a pleasant surprise. Very clean, comfortable and affordable rooms. Since I was traveling alone with my daughter I wanted a safe location and this definitely fit the bill. The full breakfast and indoor pool was a plus! Staff was very friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

1 Thank Cheri W
Erica H, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Las Vegas West, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
The staff and I would like to thank you for such positive feedback. It's through your eyes and feedback that truly allows other travelers to determine the best place to stay, especially if they are looking for great quality and service, as well affordable and safe! We are very happy we were able to meet all your expectations and provide a wonderful experience for you and your daughter! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

Stumbled upon the Best Western Plus on a quick last minute trip to Las Vegas for a funeral. Although the reason for our travel was very sad, the staff here at this hotel helped lift our spirits by the wonderful service they provided us. They were all very accommodating to anything we needed, from giving us directions or just a few extra towels, this staff did it all! We had a Handicap accessible room for my Mother which was very CLEAN, the breakfast was basic but good, and the cookies and lemonade in the late afternoon to help battle the Vegas heat gave that extra touch. There isn't anything bad I can say about this Hotel. My family and I were very satisfied and will be back!

Room Tip: All rooms are great
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your positive comments! We always strive to be ensure that our hotel is clean and well maintained to ensure the satisfaction of all our guests. Customer service is very important to the staff here at Best Western Plus, we strive to make the guest experience one of the best. We are very happy to hear we were able to uplift your spirits during a rough time. We are very please to have exceeded your expectations by offering hot cookies, and ice cold lemonade to all the guests who choose to stay with Best Western Plus. Thank you once again for all of your feedback, we look forward to your stay with us again in the near future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

Very clean rooms! The best night sleep I have ever had the beds are very comfortable! Very clean and quiet. I definitely would stay there again and again. I also refer this place to all the people I know.

• Stayed February 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate your comments about your recent stay. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the beds and were able to get a good nights sleep while staying with us. We are also thrilled to hear that you found the rooms to be clean and very comfortable. Once again thank you for your comments and positive feedback, we look forward to seeing you and all your friends and family sometime in the future!
Reedsport, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

Had a wonderful stay !!! We were visiting family for a wedding and wanted to stay away from the glitz of the strip. Great location and yet still close to casinos, Suncoast and Red Rock. Rooms were clean, beds were very comfortable, they had flat screen tv's, free wireless internet and a good free breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful to us. They were able to give us great directions and suggested good places to dine. Thank you!

1 Thank Liz M
On behalf of the staff here at Best Western Plus Las Vegas West, We would like to thank you for your kind words about your stay and the property. We always strive to offer the best service possible to our guests that stay with us. We agree that our beautiful rooms are a great deal for those travelers looking for a comfortable place to stay off the strip while visiting Las Vegas. We are also glad you enjoyed our hot breakfast buffet, beds, and all the dining the options surround the hotel. We thank you again for your comments and hope you will return soon.
Lemoore, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in June of 2012. Rooms were very clean. The employees were extremely polite and helpful. Stayinh at this hotel made my trip very enjoyable. Would recomened this hotel to my friends and family. I plan on staying here again in the future. :-)

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
The Best Western Plus staff and I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and your family during your recent visit to Las Vegas. It is very wonderful to hear we were able to exceed and all your expectations, we look forward to serving you and your family on any future trips. Thank you once again for all of your positive feedback.
Sandy, Utah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

I looked forward to staying here again. My first experience was great. This time, not so much. My room was on the first floor, which seemed like the basement. Once I closed the drapes, I didn't care. However, the bathroom had a sewer back up smell, which seemed to lessen after time. I must have gotten used to it. I called the desk and after 3 hours I called back when the coffee maker leaked all over the bathroom. I did notice that the pot was Mr. Coffee and the unit was Sunbeam. I guess they don't work together. So much for the housekeeping staff's attention to detail. The bed was a little hard, but comfortable. The shower was fine and the wireless internet was fine. I didn't eat the breakfast, so I can't comment.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room on the second or third floor.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Erica H, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Las Vegas West, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate the feedback. We apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations, as much as it did on your previous stay. We also apologize for the issues you encountered during it. We have recognized the problems to the staff and have since taken care of them. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. If in any way I can be of assistance for your future stays with us, please do not hesitate in contacting me directly at erica@finehospitality.com
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Rude staff
Dirty rooms (lazy cleaning service)
Soggy breakfast
Bugs (roaches)

Overall, it was a very uncomfortable stay. I will never ever again go or stay at a Best Western due to this experience.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Travlr2011
I am very sorry that your experience was disappointing when you stayed with us, this is truly regrettable. I have reviewed your comments with the staff and we have taken this feedback very seriously . On behalf of the staff and I, I can assure you we have taken the correct actions to prevent any such issues from reoccurring towards any future guest here at Best Western Plus . Once again I am very empathetic , and appreciate the feedback from your experience. Thank You