“Excellent Hotel!!”

Best Western Plus Las Vegas West
Ranked #40 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Very clean rooms! The best night sleep I have ever had the beds are very comfortable! Very clean and quiet. I definitely would stay there again and again. I also refer this place to all the people I know.

• Stayed: February 2012
Erica H, Manager at Best Western Plus Las Vegas West, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

We appreciate your comments about your recent stay. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the beds and were able to get a good nights sleep while staying with us. We are also thrilled to hear that you found the rooms to be clean and very comfortable. Once again thank you for your comments and positive feedback, we look forward to seeing you and all your friends and family sometime in the future!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Las Vegas West

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Had a wonderful stay !!! We were visiting family for a wedding and wanted to stay away from the glitz of the strip. Great location and yet still close to casinos, Suncoast and Red Rock. Rooms were clean, beds were very comfortable, they had flat screen tv's, free wireless internet and a good free breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful to us. They were able to give us great directions and suggested good places to dine. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Liz M

On behalf of the staff here at Best Western Plus Las Vegas West, We would like to thank you for your kind words about your stay and the property. We always strive to offer the best service possible to our guests that stay with us. We agree that our beautiful rooms are a great deal for those travelers looking for a comfortable place to stay off the strip while visiting Las Vegas. We are also glad you enjoyed our hot breakfast buffet, beds, and all the dining the options surround the hotel. We thank you again for your comments and hope you will return soon.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in June of 2012. Rooms were very clean. The employees were extremely polite and helpful. Stayinh at this hotel made my trip very enjoyable. Would recomened this hotel to my friends and family. I plan on staying here again in the future. :-)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

The Best Western Plus staff and I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and your family during your recent visit to Las Vegas. It is very wonderful to hear we were able to exceed and all your expectations, we look forward to serving you and your family on any future trips. Thank you once again for all of your positive feedback.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I looked forward to staying here again. My first experience was great. This time, not so much. My room was on the first floor, which seemed like the basement. Once I closed the drapes, I didn't care. However, the bathroom had a sewer back up smell, which seemed to lessen after time. I must have gotten used to it. I called the desk and after 3 hours I called back when the coffee maker leaked all over the bathroom. I did notice that the pot was Mr. Coffee and the unit was Sunbeam. I guess they don't work together. So much for the housekeeping staff's attention to detail. The bed was a little hard, but comfortable. The shower was fine and the wireless internet was fine. I didn't eat the breakfast, so I can't comment.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room on the second or third floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Erica H, Manager at Best Western Plus Las Vegas West, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

Thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate the feedback. We apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations, as much as it did on your previous stay. We also apologize for the issues you encountered during it. We have recognized the problems to the staff and have since taken care of them. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. If in any way I can be of assistance for your future stays with us, please do not hesitate in contacting me directly at erica@finehospitality.com

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Rude staff
Dirty rooms (lazy cleaning service)
Soggy breakfast
Bugs (roaches)

Overall, it was a very uncomfortable stay. I will never ever again go or stay at a Best Western due to this experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Travlr2011

I am very sorry that your experience was disappointing when you stayed with us, this is truly regrettable. I have reviewed your comments with the staff and we have taken this feedback very seriously . On behalf of the staff and I, I can assure you we have taken the correct actions to prevent any such issues from reoccurring towards any future guest here at Best Western Plus . Once again I am very empathetic , and appreciate the feedback from your experience. Thank You

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We have had the pleasure of spending an " extended time", at this hotel. I have found that the customer service, from each department to be " the number one focus". This team really goes out of their way, to do the best they can to make each guest feel special and accomadate the needs of the individual. I appreciate the positive energy, and people going out of their way to smile. Of course breakfast is wonderful, and the best part is you can smell it coming down the hall each morning " bright and early". The room features a flat screen TV and the free wireless internet is a wonderful bonus.

Even when the hotel is " full", the team never seems stressed and always eager to stop what they are doing and assist with any request. As others have mentioned it is a peaceful and quiet place to relax, or be able to concentrate and focus. The rooms are extremely quiet even when people out in the hall, and the team does a great job of requesting guests do thier best to respect others when they walk down the hall.

During the course of our stay, we have seen many wonderful people come and go, and it has been a wonderful place for myself and my son during our transition. Thank you to all at BW Sahara for being so wonderful to us !!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Erica H, Manager at Best Western Plus Las Vegas West, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

On behalf of the staff here at Best Western Plus Las Vegas West we want to thank you for your wonderful feedback. Customer Service is very important to us and we will continue to strive to make it our top priority for all guest who choose us as their first choice for hotel accommodations. We look forward to having you for all of your future stays here at Best Western Plus Las Vegas West.

Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

I'm writing this review during my stay so everything is fresh in my mind.

First the location is awesome. Away from the strip and quiet.

The room is okay. Nice furniture, good layout, overall very comfy looking. When we first arrived we noticed that the top of the stove was "on." Not sure if it's broken or faulty but all of the eyelets were off but the "top" light remains on.

The bathroom smells of old plumbing. Almost as if there was a leak and now theres rusting somewhere.

Both of those things...not really a big deal. The big deal??? The flooring! It's dark carpet so you can't tell but walk on the floor barefoot and your feet will be BLACK in an hour. This was especially concerning since we have our toddler and infant with us. I can't help my toddler running around on the floor. I just keep washing his feet. I will not let my infant anywhere near that floor. It obviously hasn't been cleaned in quite some time.

I took two wipes to wipe down my feet before getting in bed and it looked like I had just worked on my car.

Needless to say we will be looking for alternate places to stay during our next trip to Vegas. For now, we'll have to endure the carpet a little longer since we head home on Friday night. :/

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank jvbush1017
Erica H, Manager at Best Western Plus Las Vegas West, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2012

My team and I would like to thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We strive to give exceptional service to all guest who choose to stay with usl. Your feedback is much appreciated! All issues will be addressed and taken seriously to make positive changes for the hotel, as well as to prevent any issues for future guest. Once again I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. In the future please consider giving us the oppurtunity to show you how wonderful it can be here Best Western Plus Las Vegas West!