42,018 results
All reviews bathroom mirror high roller strip view food court great location on the strip bellagio fountains margaritaville habitat casino vegas las gambling dealers slots monorail action
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had a great business trip, everyone was friendly & the beds were extremely comfortable. The pillows felt great & the convenience level for everything around was perfect. Affordable & right on the strip. Favorite place as of yet!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My daughters had a great time at the pool. My husband played poker, and I love slot machines! My husband wished you had a 4-8 hold em game available! We were staying at Harrahs and wanted to play in Caesar property’s.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Staff, customer service in all depts and management - customer service at its best - will go out of their way to make sure guests are happy. Great location - in the middle of the strip and close to everything.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Room was clean and comfortable. Hotel is easy to access and centrally located on the strip. Prices are moderate and the staff is helpful. Food availabilty is varied within the hotel and surrounded by numerous other choices nearby.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Room perfect.Dealer staff is the best on the strip.Buffet very good.The staff across the broad is wonderfull.They go out of their way to be helpfull. My host to the time to find me a slot machine to great me after I checked in.Self check in and out is a great service.I will stay there everytime I vist vegas.

Trip type: Traveled solo