40,585 results
All reviews bathroom mirror high roller strip view food court great location on the strip bellagio fountains margaritaville habitat casino vegas las gambling dealers slots monorail action
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Me & my wife escaped the rain for some sun in Vegas this past April. We met another couple there to hang out for a couple days. We are in our mid 30’s.

I’m not an experienced Vegas traveller, this was only my second time so I don’t have a lot to compare it to, my last stay was at the Cosmo and the trip was for a stag.

We chose the flamingo because we got a great deal packaging the hotel and flight through Allegiant, the package seem to be the beet deal for anything on the strip.

The location is good because it’s pretty much right centre of the strip, so it can cut travel time down to other locations. Overall our stay was good. We tried to check in early but they had no king bed rooms available at 11. So we waited until 1 and avoided the “early check in fee” by doing this as well. I think our room was called the Go king. It was sufficient, i was surprised it had 0 USB outlets. First time in as long as I can remember Ive stayed in a room without USB outlets. Room didn’t have a balcony either. The view was ok, it wasn’t a direct strip view but it was from an angle and we could see the bellagio water fountain.

We spent most of our time at the day club/pool. It was free admission since we were staying at the hotel, DJ was pretty good, and was overall convenient since we didn’t have to travel to another hotel- especially after drinking in the heat...checkout was simple right through my cell phone.

I would stay at the Flamingo again if I was on the same budget. The value was extremely good and there were no major issues, I just know there’s a far nicer/fancier options on the strip if that will make your trip more enjoyable.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 604mike604
Matthew B, Digital Reputation Specialist at Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. We are pleased you enjoyed your overall visit with us, but apologize for any issue with the view from your room. We hope you will consider us on your next trip to Las Vegas, so that we can serve and accommodate you to the level you deserve and expect.

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

A nice hotel with newly renovated nonsmoking rooms. As others note- great location. BUT! Be aware that the rooms above the Linq Promenade have amplified music until after 4:30 am!! Earplugs don’t help when the bed is vibrating from the bass. Granted, this is a party town, but there’s really only one thing I require from a hotel room and that’s being a good place to SLEEP! After 4 nights of this I am exhausted.
If sleep is important to you- ask if they have room away from this area!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Ktago54life

Thanks for the comments regarding your recent experience. We are pleased you had a satisfactory stay with us, though we regret any disappointment in outside noise. We hope to have you back again in the future.

Reviewed May 4, 2019

Renovated room was nice. It had a shower and not a bath.. Housekeeping was good. The staff for the rest of the hotel and the main registration area was not very friendly or helpful. Parking was 12 dollars daily which is new to Las Vegas hotels. The parking lot was a walk from the hotel. I had a billing question that I had a hard time getting an answer to . Nobody I spoke to had any interest in discussing my question.

Room tip: high floor
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank alangBonitaSprings

Thanks for the review on your latest visit. While we are glad you enjoyed yourself in general, we regret any issue with service at the front desk. We strive to give our guests fun, memorable experiences, so it is always disappointing when we fall short. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 4, 2019

Flamingo is conveniently located and has nice rooms with great views. Staff are friendly. It’s a good size so you don’t feel overwhelmed. We stay there two or three times a year. Flamingo has plenty of slot and table game choices. Small friendly poker tournaments. Long term staff that remember us

Room tip: Strip side.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your latest visit, Christine! It is delightful to know you had a positive overall experience. We are elated you enjoyed our convenient location and friendly service staff. We are grateful for your business and hope you will consider staying with us again in the near future!

Reviewed May 3, 2019

I had a blast and the staff was great! I'm definitely coming back! Only downside, their was no ice machine by my room and had to walk to the other end of the hall for ice. But, I'll do it again lol. Affordable food and close to CVS

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for taking the time to review your latest visit! We are delighted you had a positive experience. We are glad you enjoyed our great customer service and central location. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the near future!