This is about our fifth stay at the Flamingo, and it never fails to please us. Its central location on the strip makes it the easiest to go either north or south (we visit almost all the strip hotels and casinos), and many of their rooms are directly over the casino, with a nice view of Caesar's and the Strip, and a very short walk, once you come down the elevator, to get anywhere in the hotel, or out the front doors (unlike many hotels, which wear you out just getting to and from the room). The rooms are more or less average, but who spends much time in the room when they are in Las Vegas anyhow. The buffet has a lovely view of the fish pond, the flamingos, and other wild life, as well as having a delicious variety, and above all, the room price is not outrageous, even for people like us who are not high rollers (although we do use all the player cards, and that makes prices better).
We only get to Las Vegas every two or three years, and because we are coming from the Midwest, we feel we might as well stay awhile once we have traveled that far (take the train - it is a great ride), but I am sure our future stays will continue to be at the Flamingo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelPower, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Vegas.com, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo