We stayed at the Flamingo from June 24 till July 3, 2005. We had room 2372. The view from this room was gorgous. Every time we came into the room we couldn't help but sit on the chair facing the window and stare. The bathrooms are very tiny. You must sit down before you close the door. If you don't close the door first the room is so small that you can't close the door. The condition of the room was ok not great just ok. If you want a room with a great view, room 2372 has two queen size beds in it. For a pool that size the problem is it has very little cement around the edge so that all the lounge chairs literally touch one another and you cant get off the chair because you are touching your neighbor. The chairs are so close that if some one is sitting behind you, you can't put your lounge chair down or you will hit the person behind you. We found the same problem with the smaller heated pool also. My 22 year old daughter tried Margaritaville and she got tired of it after the second night. She said the same band was scheduled to play there every night for a month and every night they play the same exact songs. The whole place was small enough to be able to find your elevator with out to much walking around. The slide is great for children but in order to get chairs anywhere near it during the summer you must line up by 7:30 a.m. They let you in by 8:00 a.m. but you can't go in the water till the life guards come on duty at 9 a.m. The safe in the room worked out great because I was able to leave valuables in it if we went out. The maids gave us what we wanted if we left them tips. But on the one day I forgot to leave a tip, she actually short sheeted the bed. Over all if you are a pool person that likes to go in the pool on a hot summer day, this isn't the place for you. Because like I said before, you must line up at 7:30 a.m. to get what you want. If you are not a pool person Location is great and room is just OK. If you want me to answer any questions e-mail me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Vegas.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Otel and BookIt.com so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo