We stayed at Flamingo 8-9 thru 8-12. Checkin at airport was great but if you have not been there before ask for a map of the hotel or you will be overwhelmed which we were! Tip on shuttle--buy a one way and there are many shuttle services that will be happy to take you back to airport free with just a tip and you won't even need a reservation. Hotel was very nice but be prepared to walk. The place is huge. I did not like the long distance back and forth to the room but I think they have it set up that way on purpose for casino use strategy. The hair dryer in room did not work but we had our own anyway. The room was very clean and had a great view of the wildlife habitat on 16th floor. We earned enough comps to take care of one night free and the nickel slots were fun and paid a nice chunk out to this gal! Hubby stuck with quarters and did not fare as well. Would like to go back to LV when weather is not 116+. The wildlife habitat is marvelous and I love those penguins! The set up is very very nice! Lindy's food was good. I wish there were not as many kids around however, LV should really be for adults who want to get away from all that and take a break! Why torture yourself and everyone around else around you! Leave the 'rugrats' at home and have more fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vegas.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo