We stayed for the weekend of our daughter and son-in-law's marriage. The grounds are lovely, and a very nice setting for a wedding, but the bars and restaurants all seemed a bit 'full on' and lacking in style/sophistication/atmosphere. We went instead to the fabulous Eiffel Tower cocktail lounge, and then to Mon Ami Gabi at Paris, for our post wedding celebrations.
Our room at Flamingo was okay (great view of Caesar's Palace) and the bed was comfortable, but the bathroom was very dated and furniture was long overdue for donation to Goodwill. The Flamingo existed before the Strip did, and it seemed like not much had changed in the interim years! However, in retrospect I think we may have just been unlucky with allocation, as recent contributors are reporting updated rooms with improved facilities.
The pool at Flamingo looked good, and is included in the Resort Charge. The food court is poor value and chaotic, but the Tropical Breeze cafe offered good food and service at reasonable prices. Lobby staff were helpful, well-trained and efficient - it was the fastest check in and out I've had in several trips to Vegas.
In my opinion the best aspects of the Flamingo are its historical significance, and the location. It's center strip and right beside The Linq, the new off-strip dining/shopping/entertainment area featuring The High Roller, the world's largest big wheel ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vegas.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo