This was my first time to Vegas, so when booking we were looking for a decently priced hotel on the strip and came across the flamingo. As we entered it looked really nice. We had read reviews prior to the visit as well and people were saying it was a bit outdated, to us it didn't seem that way... Until... We went to explore the other casinos and were in awe at how beautiful and updated alllll the other hotels were. It doesn't matter though really, because realistically how often are you in your room any way? It's primarily just to sleep in. We did get the GO rooms which are the updated rooms and had a view of the beautiful strip.
I highly recommend getting the buffet of buffets for $50 a person which is valid for 24 hours. It allows you to not only eat at your hotel but also at the other hotels too.
The staff here is so friendly, but when you want to compliment an employee just ask them for a card to write their review on, because getting a manager or supervisor to tell them is a waste of time since their response is "thank you but you got me to just say that?"
Also if you do decide to stay at the hotel, they are doing construction right next door, so if you want to go on the strip there is only one way out until 10:30 am, which means more walking just to go to the hotels to the left side of this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Otel, Vegas.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo