The people posting negative reviews on this place need to get a life! Or spend triple (even quadruple) to stay at Caesars Palace or the Venetian. Our family and my parents booked two GO rooms in early September for five nights, and we were extremely happy with our stay, particularly as we were nervous from reading so many bad reviews. The location of Flamingo is A+. This is the DEAD CENTRE of the strip, surrounded by some of the best hotels and casinos in the world. For the rate we paid, we were very happy with the quality of the accommodation and the sleep quality. The famous line in reception was not all that bad, it took us 20 minutes to be checked in, and possibly the longest line I saw all week was 30-40 minutes.
As for the foyer being filled with salespeople, this is absolute rubbish. There is one group selling timeshare, and if you politely say "no thanks", then they don't bother you.
Other hotels with a similar location and price such as Ballys and Harrahs simply do not compare in quality to Flamingo, particularly the quality of the gaming areas.
We had a marvellous time, and would definitely stay on our next visit.
Our only negatives were that we had a very slow response (>24 hours) for a faulty air-con, that ultimately wasn't fixed, and that the waterslides were not open during the week (the kids were very disappointed).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Vegas.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo