I stay almost exclusively at Cesar's owned properties. I used to love to stay at the Flamingo for the location on the strip, the beautiful outdoor area, and the large pools. However since some of the lower end Cesar's properties have closed or are going through gentrification, those who used to frequent those establishments seem to have migrated to the Flamingo and it shows. Yes it's an older casino. It's worn and in need of some major overhaul for the rooms, bathrooms, elevators, and the hallways. The Flamingo's saving grace is their team of outstanding employees. Without them, I would rate this property much lower. My father is handicapped and requires a scooter when he visits. At Cesar's Palace, when we checked in, he had to shuffle slowly all the way from the valet are to the front desk area to rent a scooter. At the Flamingo, the bellman took it upon himself when he saw my father exiting the vehicle to go retrieve a scooter for him. Even if he didn't request one, he could use it to get to the front desk which is a considerable ways from the valet. One thing I have noticed over the years and I don't know if this is just with the Flamingo, is the level of casino floor cleanliness has seriously declined. I used to see cleaning staff vacuuming the hallways or around the machines quite often. Now I have to press the "call attendant" button on a machine to have someone clean up filthy cigarette ash that seems to just about coat everything. Most of that comes from the customers and there is no way for the casino to prevent that other than increase their cleaning staff. I would give the service an Excellent rating, but for one aspect. They have pretty much non existent drink servers unless you are playing table games. When you do see wait staff rushing by and wave them down, they say that you are not in their section. Apparently I'm never in anyone's section.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Vegas.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo