We stayed in Las Vegas in February 2013, for a week. We chose the Flamingo based on the rates and location. Staying at the center of the strip of $30 a night was hard to pass up, expecially when there were 6 of us travelling. We stayed in the renovated FAB rooms in the spa tower, and they were nice. The fan in one of the rooms was very noisy, we could not leave it on. It sounded like we were staying at the airport. The bathrooms are in need of a renovation but overall we clean and worked well enough for us. The walls are quite thin and you can hear people in the hallways and the other rooms, but I find that happens in many hotels. Check in was a breeze, we showed up right at 4, but we did notice that as we were headed back to the casino aroud 4:30 the line up was incredibly long. The casion is very smoky and older, in need of some updating but we just gambled at other casinos instead of dwelling on it. The location can't be beat though. Center strip! When we booked we were told the pools would be open. As we were travelling from -40 weather this option was very appealing. However when we arrived we were tod that none of the pools at the flamingo were open and we would have to go to Paris to use their pool. This was not a deal breaker, but it would have been nice to have been given the correct informaion the first time. I probably wouldn't stay here again, we spent most of our time at the north end of the strip so we would stay closer next time. If you can get a good deal then stay but I wouldn't pay regular price for this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Cancelon, Otel, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Vegas.com so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo