Instead of a cruise come stay at the Flamingo: per Canadian relatives on an annual flight from snow. Gardens and animal preserve! you'd swear you were on an island. Pool laps in the morning in kiddie pool were warm and uncrowded. Adult pool with two waterfalls-cabana service was well worth paying for as we needed a large spot with seats; and drinks and meals are available with stewards. Buy the man-buckets of brew, cost savings. Ate at buffet-it was of medium variety-cafe meal with good value, and our room was a pleasant surprise-a suite for a reasonable price,even for St. Paddy's weekend. Room: luxurious couch/chair set were velvety, comfortable. TV channels induce one to leave room...but I liked the large screen TV and armoire; around the corner a king bed, and more storage. Some improvements needed: it is an older place and has some ring-a-ding-dings and dents to fix. Paint and patch needed (hot Pepto pink seems flamingo-ey... Beige? in 2013, there are amazing designs rather than the 1980s paint scheme). Our room sink did not plug, same with the tub, fan in bathroom did not work. There was no facial tissue until I asked from the maid; same with the Las Vegas entertainment magazine. Elevators; ew. Look at the doors, then look away. We navigated home via the maze of the 24th floor via beer cans left on top of the fire extinguishers by guests. Likely some take the Hangover movie behavior thing to heart, even the gift shops have tee shirts in honor of that riotous weekend.They have a Margaritaville in here!!! we stayed in this complex for a lovely two days. Grrr, the pirate machine got my cash, I'll be baaack.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo