This was my 2nd time staying at the Falmingo, and the stay was exactly what I expected. Check in was easy with a 10 minute wait. If you are a Total Rewards member there is a seperate line for check in. The room (Fab Deluxe King with a garden view) was clean, the bed was comfortable, everything worked as it should and the bathroom was fine. Throughout my stay there were people working on sprucing up the property from cleaning hallway carpets to painting railings in the garden area. The elevators need some work as far as appearence but they went up and down and that is all that I expected them to do. I had no issues with hearing any construction noise from the Linq project as others have mentioned.The negatives to the stay include the time share sales people hounding you near the check in desk and in the elevator lobby, the service at the coffee shop was slow and they didn't have the ingredients to make everything on the menu, the walls in the hotel rooms are quite thin, and lastly (even though it is out the hotel's control) the number of under supervised kids (under 16 years old) running throughout the hotel being very noisy. Overall I was satisfied with my stay and will most likely return even with the new resort fee. The location of the hotel and the ease of getting on and off the property with a vehicle are the big pluses. All of the staff that I encountered were friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Vegas.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelsClick so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo