I stayed at the Flamingo 2 weeks ago for the weekend. The check-in was fairly fast, the location is perfect and the pricing was very competitive. However this will be my only 3 positive attributes in regards to this experience.
PARKING: We pulled up at 8pm on Friday night and the Valet was full so we had to self-park. Not only was this annoying but to make it beyond frustrating the only parking avaialbel in the parking structure was a t the top roof level. The elevator does not even go up that high so we had to drag our bags down a couple flights of stairs to get to a packed elevator.
ROOM: The flamingo is currently being renovated and i have no doubts that rooms are great. However, we unfortunatley did not get hte room we reserved and ended up on the half of the non-renovated part of the hotel. To make matters worse when I checked in the Attendent told me to take the Habitat elevators whcih was WRONG! Between the Habitat elevators and the SPA Elvators is where the renovations are taking place and I would not be able to reach my room for the set of elevators she told me to use. So We ahd to walkt all the waty back through the casino, i had to verify at the front ddesk and then head to the opposite side of elevators to get to the right area. This is not pleasant when yiur dragging all your bags with you. The Folamingo reps I spoke to did not even apologize or anything for me being misguided this entire time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vegas.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo