Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
$132
$127
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
TrumpHotels.com
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
$179
Bellagio.com
$145
$135
Venetian.com
$19
34,377 results
All reviewsbathroom mirrorhigh rollerstrip viewfood courtbellagio fountainsgreat location on the stripmargaritavillehabitatcasinolasgamblingdealersslotsmonorailaction
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed in a Go Luxury View room at Flamingo Jan. 24 - 28, 2013. It's been about ten years since we have stayed here, but my husband decided to try it again because he remembered great strip views. We also got a good rate (The price actually dropped several times after our reservation was made. We had to call each time and have our rate adjusted.) He requested a Caesar's strip view and a bathtub at time of reservation. When we arrived the check in line was very long. It took about 20 minutes. We complimented the guy that helped us check in because he seemed to be checking in two to three parties for everyone else's one. He assigned us our room and we went up. It was a great view of Caesar's and the strip, but when we looked in the bathroom, there was a shower only. My husband called downstairs and was transferred about three times and then told to come back down. We ended up getting the same "guy" that had originally checked us in. We told him we needed a bathtub, but wanted the same view. He rolled his eyes and was pretty snippy w/ us and told us that the bathtubs had been taken out of all the rooms with the view we wanted because they had taken a poll and people don't use bathtubs anymore. Okay, I guess we are odd!? Anyway, he said he would give us a view of the Bellagio fountains. We were not thrilled. We asked about a different kind of room and he said that would be a suite and would be substantially more, but didn't quote us a price. We should have pinned him down on this, maybe we would have done a suite. We were assigned 22048. When the elevator door opened on the 22nd floor, we were greeted w/ extremely stained hall carpets. I would be embarrassed if I were them! Luckily the carpets in the room were better. Basically our view was the roof of Bill's Casino and Bally's (I wouldn't pay extra for this view - it's not attractive). We could see the Bellagio fountains by looking to the right out of our window - big deal! Our other issues with the room are as follows: the blow dryer has a hi and low setting, but only blows extremely hot air, therefore it kept blowing the GFI plug in the bathroom; the stereo in the room does not take the standard Ipod cord, so your Ipod will not work in the room; there were spots all other the marble countertop next to the bed; multiple light bulbs were out in the room; the people (employees) by the elevators trying to sell shows are VERY annoying! Also, during our stay my husband was going to play blackjack in the Flamingo Casino one day. There was no one else at the table he chose and I reminded him that I had read that if you are the only one at the table and would like to request to make it a "non smoking" table most casinos are happy to do that. We had done it at Mandalay Bay the night before without a problem. But at Flamingo the pit boss declined and was rude about it! The Flamingo is in bad repair and run poorly. Yes, it cheaper than some, but if you want a nice stay - look elsewhere!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wimberleydlc
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This hotel is older but has been well renovated. We stayed there 2 nights and the room was clean, staff was friendly, and the experience was good. The best part is really the location, it is centrally located so you can walk to almost anywhere on the strip. The only downside was how early everything closed for a city that is supposed to be 24/7 entertainment. After 11pm, there wasn't much action anywhere and even the bar, Margaritaville, closes at 2am. It wouldn't really seem weird anywhere else, but in Vegas it was odd. At midnight, the casino was almost deserted and when we walked next door it was packed full of people.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Since we are hardly EVER in our room on vacation, our stay here was fine. The carpet in the hallway was very dirty and coming up from the floor, so we had to watch when we walked so we wouldn't trip…and our room wasn't exactly as clean as I would like…but you pay for what you get and we didn't really expect much more. When we requested a fridge for the room, they were there within 15 minutes, and no charge….but you have to request 1. I did NOT care for the people who work in the lobby who hound you about 1/2 price shows, etc….they approached us EVERY time we walked by them, and they are positioned in a few spots so be careful! (they have another motive besides saving YOU $, trust me!) Would I stay there again? Sure, I love cheap and cheesy….but may look at other hotels if within the same priceline.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Have-A-Lovely
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

just leaving the flamingo as we speak the rooms were basic but clean . Get the totals rewards card before checking in then u can go to the special check in counter and will save some time. Also use your total rewards card for everything on a ceasars property food and all since u can get comp money to spend at stores and save on meals and such

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank patrick_dumoulin
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I liked Flamingo for it's location. But now, it's surrounded by construction. And the rooms have been renovated to have hard surface floors. Which means any sound will be amplified. I can hear people dropping stuff two or three rooms away. Someone was walking around with heels above me. Adjoining rooms are common in most older hotels. This time with the hard floors, the people talking next door sounded like they were in my room! I'm pretty much done with Flamingo. The rooms look nice but I need my sleep.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends