Before booking I was told that the hotel was newly renovated. Obviously, that job is not completed. Upon check in, we were told we would be upgraded to a mini suite with a nice view of the pool and gardens. When we got to the room, yes, it was a mini suite. The view was of the casino rooftop with the pools and gardens to the right and in the distance. It was a dark room, helped by the fact that the bedroom didn't even have a window! Both TV's were small inside the cabinet TV's. The shower was so hard to turn on from tub water flow, that my husband had to pull it every time I tried to take a shower and the pull- on fixture for the shower was loose from all the people having to yank it on. The ceramic tile was not finished in the bathroom. It was a disappointment experience and was expecting (with a newly renovated hotel) to have the warmth and luxury of Mirage, MGM, Treasure Island and such. And keep in mind, the man at check in said he was upgrading us!! Grateful I didn't get the room w/o the upgrade! I will never stay at the Flamingo again. Play it safe and stick with the one of my favs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Odigeo, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo