3 people have started booking this hotel
$131
Free cancellation until 09/25/21
$131
Free cancellation until 09/24/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
$83
Hotels.com$131
eDreams$131
ZenHotels.com$132
45,132 results
All reviews bathroom mirror high roller strip view food court bellagio fountains great location on the strip margaritaville vegas habitat casino gambling las action dealers slots shows monorail
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Website shows newly remodeled rooms. We paid extra for a "luxury" room. That means, If you ask, they will move you up 5 floors, same room. The rooms are big and the beds are great. Almost zero water pressure. Rooms old and outdated. Service contact is always a long wait. I gave up and hung up a couple times, got tired of waiting. A beer pong tournament was happening, young people running up and down hall yelling, stopping occasionally to throw up. Music from the street (drum beating) until 3:30 am, everynight. Watch your step.

Date of stay: January 2013
2  Thank taxsun
Reviewed January 6, 2013

If you get the players' card, the Flamingo will comp you a basic room and they are a little funky. It's definitely worth paying $30 extra per night to upgrade to the Go room. You don't have to gamble much, just use the card when you do and they will start sending you offers. The location of the Flamingo is great and close to many areas. Also easy check in and out.

Room tip: Ask for a view overlooking the gardens on the inside.
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank JaneB997
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Arrived early, check in was a breeze. Left luggage with bell desk and went back to collect keys at 4pm. Staff at reception absolutely professionals. Luggages were promptly delivered to our room. Booked a Go Luxury Room with strip view and was given a room on the 24th Floor overlooking the Bellagio fountains, Paris, Excalibur and Planet Hollywood side of the strip. View was stunning. The room appears to have been renovated with two Tvs (one in the bathroom), electronic drapes and sheer, large bathroom with both bath and shower with body jets. Only complain about the bathroom was that there were no hooks or rails to hang clothes. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. Room well insulated so no outside noise - great for light sleeper. Housekeeping did a fine job cleaning our room each day.

Only place we ate at the hotel was the pizza place at the food court. Pizza was delicious and not too expensive. Bottled water cost $4.00 though ...... so better to get your water at the many Walgreens along the strip.

One of the best feature of this hotel is that it is centrally located in the middle of the strip. There is also a monorail station next to the hotel.

Check out was also fast and easy. There are several self check out machines at the lobby where you can also print receipt or have it sent to your email address.

No free wifi at the hotel but that seems to be the norm for Vegas. Hence, the good thing is no compulsory resort fees to pay.

Would most definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Book the Go Luxury Room with Strip View and request for a high floor - you won't be disappointed!
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank luv2trav3
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stayed here from November 25 - 30. I was a first timer to Vegas (and a first time solo traveller) so I did a LOT of research before I decided where to stay. Once I settled on the Flamingo it seemed that Go Deluxe rooms were the way to go and I got a great rate of $31+ tax using a cheapovegas.com promo code. I checked in at 1 p.m. but my room wasn't ready yet. (4 p.m. is official check-in time) They assigned me a room and told me to come back in an hour for the key. I did as they said, and after a short wait in line I was on my way. I was not charged an early check-in fee. I am a Total Rewards member (I signed up online before leaving) so I am not sure if that had any bearing on the lack of fee. I also booked directly with the hotel so maybe that had something to do with it as well. (Apparently hotels like when you do this) In any event I recommend that everybody sign up for this card ahead of time. You can pick it up at the booth right next to where you check in.

The room was very nice. I was on the 17th floor of the east tower overlooking the wildlife habitat. The floor to ceiling windows made the room very bright. For a room in this price range there were some nice amenities. There was a small refrigerator and a single cup coffee maker. People staying at other similarly priced Vegas hotels will agree that this isn't a common occurence. I should also mention that the room had a safe that was free of charge. The bathroom was nicely appointed (and renovated) with a stand alone shower as well as a nice tub. The lighting was very good and the water temperature and pressure were great. A nice touch was the embedded television in the mirror beside the sink. Yes, you can watch (and listen) to t.v while having a shower!

Other observations:

Had breakfast at the buffet overlooking the wildlife habitat. The views were nice (flamingos, black swans, turtles, koi, and various types of duck) but the food was only so-so. Maybe I was there a little too late? (It was almost lunch)

A switch right next to the bed that automatically opened and closed the blinds. And the blinds actually CLOSED all the way too! No waking up with the sun!

Didn't get much of a friendly vibe from the person checking me in. I tried to make some small talk but they really weren't very interested. They were perfectly efficient though, so no biggie.

The room had a "stereo" with an iPod docking station. I can't say how well this worked though being an Android person. :)

Fabulous central strip location and only three minutes maximum from your room to the street. Never waited more than a minute for an elevator.

Casino was ok. A little small in comparison to most, but alright. I didn't have much luck, but I didn't go to Vegas expecting to win. Cocktail service was actually pretty decent so it was all good!

In summary I had a very nice stay at the Flamingo. I had read hundreds (i'm not kidding) of reviews ranging from great to terrible but I decided to roll the dice and stay at the Flamingo. (Hey, it's Vegas!) As far as i'm concerned I came up a winner. Great price, great room and fabulous location. It's not the Bellagio or Encore, but if you are looking for good value at a solid property you will find it here.

Room tip: Pick a Go Deluxe room if you want the renovated bathroom.
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Shmuzzy
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Check in was a long process but I've found unless you are a platinum rewards member that will happen at any casino on the strip. They did a great job with the room renovations. Our room over-looked the garden/flamingo area which was a treat in the morning watching them walk around. Next time we stay we will opt for a strip view. The sound system is nice and the small TV in the mirror in the restroom was a treat when getting ready for a night out on the town.

Worth the money and a great value!

Date of stay: October 2012