The Flamingo is one of the last remaining properties from the early days of Vegas. They continue to improve and evolve the place. My room was huge, clean and quite. Who does not love a tv in the bathroom mirror? I also appreciated the big shower and great bed. The people at the Flamingo really make the property; everyone was very nice and seemed to be glad I was there. They really have improved the eating options at this hotel and I am looking forward to trying the new Steakhouse at my next visit. Also, the Flamingo has one of the best Spas and workout areas I have ever seen in a hotel, including several on the Las Vegas Strip. You can actually do a real lifting workout due to a variety of machines and ample free weights. With all the positives, there are a few areas that need improvement:
1. Hallways: Whomever decided to put carpet with light colors in the hallways of this huge hotel should be fired, or at least forced to clean them. They look dirty, which sets a bad tone when you are heading to your room.
2. The Buffet: this has really, REALLY gone down hill. Dinner was definitely not worth the price (although, again, the service was excellent). Breakfast was actually pretty good, but way overpriced. Next time I will skip the buffet altogether. If I want a good buffet that is a much better value, I will head to Planet Hollywood.
3. Casino Bathrooms: One set of restrooms in the entire casino, and none in the MargaritaVille addition. Poor planning, as it makes for some "last minute runs" to the bathroom if you are hot at the craps table. They give you all the alcohol you can drink and but don't give you a place to pee. Go figure.
Overall, I really do like this place and will definitely be back; however, a little work would make it Excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Vegas.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo