My trip (Nov 24-27) was just my 23 year old son and me. We are both Las Vegas veterans (he has been 4 times since he turned 21 and 16 times overall) and we both talked about staying at the Flamingo since this was the very first property he stayed at when he was a bambino. So I booked the Flamingo for 3 nights. (Saturday-Tuesday). After looking at reviews I went for the Fab Luxury room. Luxury means there is a view of the strip. The price? $126 incl taxes. Yes, I booked it about 3 months in advance because I could not believe the price. Was I apprehensive? Of course. But here's how it went down: At check in there were about 40-50 people in line. I am a Total Rewards member (basic Gold Level) and there is a line for TR members for check in/out. I walked right up and was all checked in and headed up to our room within 10 minutes of getting in line. We were on the 22nd floor and yes, the carpets showed their age, but fortunately, I wasn't planning on sleeping on the carpet outside my room. We entered the room and could not have been more pleased. AMAZING view from Bellagio to the far left Caesars in the middle and Mirage to our far right. The decor was (of course) pinkish but not overly so. The furniture did have some chips (does this really bother people?). The beds were VERY comfortable. The bathroom was stone tile and I would give it 90 out of 100. NOISE: We were on floor 22 so the construction noise of The Linq next door was barely noticeable. I heard slight pounding on Sunday morning about 8am. My son heard nothing, so it was not a factor to us at all-just a heads up for those reading this. Dining: We ate at the breakfast brunch on Sunday and it was very good (for a breakfast). We also ate at Carlos n Charlies (8 out of 10) and Margaritaville (9.75 out of 10). Would I stay at the Flamingo again? YES! As a matter of fact I am planning my daughter's 21st birthday for a July celebration there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Vegas.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo