I stayed at the Flamingo for 4 nights, November 13 through November 17. As a Total Rewards member I had booked a FAB Deluxe room online for a total of $35 which was for Friday night, the other nights were comped. I received an upgrade email about 1 week prior, indicating I could upgraded to a GO room for $20 a night, so I did that.
I had an early flight in and arrived at the Flamingo at about 11:50 am or so. There were a couple of people in line, but I used the GOLD reward member line and was able to check in very quickly and with no early check in fee.
I had a room on the 22nd floor facing the rear of the property. The room was a decent size, and clean. you have to get used to the pink in the bathroom. There was a fridge and coffee maker in the room. There is a safe in the closet but it is not very deep and a protrusion on the door makes it even more shallow. I could fit my money and ipad, but not my SLR camera. There was a problem with the safe that it would error the first time I tried to lock it each time. If I locked it again right away, then it worked. The air conditioner in the room was very loud. Also, the safe door opened towards the close opening which made it difficult to see into etc, it seems like the door should of opened the other way to make it easier. Housekeeping was sporadic as to when they would come. On the second day they came before 1pm, the next day it wasn't until after 4.
Access to the strip was very easy and getting into and out of the parking garage was quick by using the back entrance from Audrie off of Flamingo. It wasn't too difficult to find parking during the week, but it was harder on Friday and Friday Night when it got more crowded. The location of the Flamingo is great. i would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Orbitz, Vegas.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo