When I arrived, I requested a non-smoking room. They didn't have any available so they bumped me up to a real nice room in the new paradise tower. I found the staff to be efficient, courteous and friendly despite some of the negative reviews I had read.
The pool was really well maintained, and the men's restroom even had an attendant who was constantly mopping so it wasn't as disgusting as it had been in past visits.
Rehab seemed to be a bit toned down from previous years, but the Center Bar was really hot. The room had a discount coupon for the Italian AGO restaurant which I used. The waiter was Italian so I got to practice some of the Italian which I have been studying for the past few years.
The George Clinton concert was fabulous, and there were all sorts of promos for complimentary 3-olive vodka, budweiser lime, and Cruzan Rum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1995, the property completed a $750 million expansion in 2010. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience with the services and amenities associated with a boutique luxury resort hotel. The property is known for its innovative nightlife and music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Foo Fighters, Carlos Santana, Mötley Crüe and Guns N' Roses have all performed. Features of the property include an 11-story Casino Tower with 640 guest rooms, 17-story Paradise Tower with 490 rooms and suites, and the HRH All-Suite Tower with 359 suites, eight spa villas and seven penthouse suites; 72,000 square feet of casino space featuring Peacock High-Limit gaming and Asian gaming amenities; 80,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space; more than $4 million in rare music memorabilia; Body English Nightclub; Reliquary Water Sanctuary, Spa & Salon; 4.5 Acres of tropical pool paradise housing world-famous pool parties REHAB Saturdays and Sundays and RELAX Mondays; live music/entertainment venues The Joint and Vinyl; Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co.; Restaurants Culinary Dropout, Nobu, The Ainsworth, 35 Steaks + Martinis, Pink Taco, Mr. Lucky's Café and 福Fú; a fitness center; and trendsetting retailers John Varvatos, Affliction, Love Jones and Rocks The Jewelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas