After staying at the Veneitian for two years running we decided to try out a smaller hotel, and the Hard Rock was our baby. In our previous trips we always enjoyed the dealers and the casino at the HR so we thought we'd also try the hotel for once. What a great idea it was. We had a large group with 10 people and 5 rooms. They put the 5 rooms right in a row, all interconnecting. The front desk staff was kind and professional. I read several horrible reviews so I was worried about this part- well, don't believe them. Without fail EVERY staff member I encountered in our 4 day stay was great. Again, we are used to the venitian, which had 700 sq foot rooms at about 400/night. So you're getting a good reviewer here. I have high expectations and was NOT let down. The HR rooms will surprise you right away. They are plainly appointed, but the money is put where it counts- the beds. The bed was among the most comfortable I've encountered in any hotel stay. Down comforters, super high quality sheets and fanastic pillows guaranteed a sound sleeping experience. Each room also has a 50 or so inch plasma tv on the wall, which is awesome. If I could complain about anything it would be the complete lack of soundproofing. You can hear every conversation in the hallways and every peep from the rooms next door. Rooms 220-238 or so have administrative offices accross the hall from them, which helped here. It was relatively quiet for us. If you had some partying room next door though, you would not get any sleep unless you were deaf. The casino is unbeatable. I have gambled at almost every major casino downtown and on the strip and have never encountered nicer dealers. There is also rock and roll playing in the background, which really makes losing your money more fun. The casino is small and cozy- fantastic. Don't doubt the Hard Rock- it is awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1995, the property completed a $750 million expansion in 2010. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience with the services and amenities associated with a boutique luxury resort hotel. The property is known for its innovative nightlife and music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Foo Fighters, Carlos Santana, Mötley Crüe and Guns N' Roses have all performed. Features of the property include an 11-story Casino Tower with 640 guest rooms, 17-story Paradise Tower with 490 rooms and suites, and the HRH All-Suite Tower with 359 suites, eight spa villas and seven penthouse suites; 72,000 square feet of casino space featuring Peacock High-Limit gaming and Asian gaming amenities; 80,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space; more than $4 million in rare music memorabilia; Body English Nightclub; Reliquary Water Sanctuary, Spa & Salon; 4.5 Acres of tropical pool paradise housing world-famous pool parties REHAB Saturdays and Sundays and RELAX Mondays; live music/entertainment venues The Joint and Vinyl; Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co.; Restaurants Culinary Dropout, Nobu, The Ainsworth, 35 Steaks + Martinis, Pink Taco, Mr. Lucky's Café and 福Fú; a fitness center; and trendsetting retailers John Varvatos, Affliction, Love Jones and Rocks The Jewelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Prestigia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas