“Great!”

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
Ranked #76 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for one night and the room was wonderful! Great view with open balcony doors. Mini bar and other retail items availabe in room, a bit expensive. a lot of pool selections. Tons of shops within the resort. I will be staying here again!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 7, 2014

I will definitely go back to this hotel for the location alone! The rooms were clean however I found the decor outdated but overall it was great! I got a great price for the time we were there, we were allowed to check in early (paid) but I was too tired to care! I did not like that to park I had to walk through the mall with my suitcases but is doable! located in the CENTER of the strip, next to other great hotels I think it was a good choice, the pool area was clean, music playing and no that crazy! The casino was very clean and overall had a great time!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I stayed at HRH on June.

Upon check in, I asked if there were complimentary upgrade and was offered an upgrade to Paradise tower. I enjoyed my stay besides the fast I could not sleep during the day because we were facing the pool side.
AVOID pool view at all cost if you want to relax! I was at the 13th floor and our walls and windows still vibrated from the music.

Anyways, when I checked out I was charged for the upgrade fee!
I called the hotel but they could not help and I emailed the customer service line
(it is on their website, they do not even provide their email. So I have no receipt of my email)
It has been a while and I have not heard back from them.

I wonder if they will ever reply my email or try to fix this issue.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Aaron P
Matthew B, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2014

Dear Aaron P,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas. I apologize for the shortfalls in service and thank you for also sharing the positive experiences.

I apologize for the issues with the volume of the music from our pool. Our front desk and security team monitor guest noise concerns such as the one you have expressed, and we apologize that we did not have the opportunity to address it and transfer your room to one of our city views. I also apologize for the poor check in experience and miscommunication you had from our staff when assisting you with the upgrade, it is never our intention to cause our guests any unnecessary stress or inconvenience.

Your valuable feedback Aaron, enables us to maintain a consistent high level of service, as well as monitor areas that may need attention to prevent any future concerns. If possible, I would like to personally speak with you regarding your visit. Your insight will help us continually improve our operations. I sent you an email through Tripadvisor with the best way to contact me. I look forward to speaking with you in the near future. Once again, our sincere apologies for your recent experience at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. We hope to see you back one day.

Mathew B.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Great place to see a concert at The Joint! Loved Queen & Adam Lambert was incredible! Hard Rock had nice staff and our room was upgraded to a roomy suite. Thank you Alison, Front Desk Manager for making our stay so pleasurable!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

My husband and I stayed over the weekend and saw a show at The Joint. Our main reason was ease of going from room to The Joint to see our fav bands. Imagine our surprise entering our room only to discover hair both in the sink and bathtub. THEN when we went to shower the next morning, we had to re-fasten the shower curtain liner to the hangers. We were bummed to listen to the airplanes on the flight path to the airport as well as a wonderful "view" of air conditioners out the window.

There is not such thing as consideration for other guests with people running up and down the

Room Tip: Because this hotel is OFF the Las Vegas strip, you will need to take a taxi to the Strip to wander a...
4  Thank RockerDoll
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stayed in the all suite tower for the first time; typically prefer strip hotels but we found HRH and the Suite tower to be a great break from the norm. The staff and dealers (except one) were all great and it was an outstanding deal. We will try again but they need to loosen up their players club levels or we may just stick with MGM.

Room Tip: All Suite Tower is only way to go here -- the Paradise tower requires an overnight hike ...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank mschtul
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The room was very clean and spacious, we have an awesome view overlooking the pools/Strip. The pools were great although water temperature was a bit warm in the July heat even, but still enjoyable! Nice hotel, would definitely come back and stay again. I enjoyed the off-Strip location - less noisy and crowded and not a very long walk to get to the Strip and otherwise taxis are readily available. Also nicer that it is smaller than other Las Vegas resorts such as Caeser's Palace, Treasure Island, etc. so we didn't get lost! Excellent value for what we got.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool. It will be louder because the noise from the pool travels up (b...
1  Thank Erin D