We ended up staying here off of a Hotels Tonight deal when we made in in to Vegas a night earlier than expected. We got a great rate and had an awesome room! It was HUGE! The room was clean and we were very pleased. The front desk staff at both check in and out were very friendly and helpful.
I really cannot complain about this hotel at all, we are just a little "old" for it, and we are only 35! Ha! This is definitely for the younger 20 something crowd and not for families. When you walk in the front door after 9pm, there are girls dancing on poles. The whole vibe is just party central and very young. We would have had a blast here 10 years ago, but we just felt old and a little out of place. It is a great place for the right crowd and I am glad we at least got to experience it. I would stay here again for a night in the same situation, but would not plan my entire stay for Hard Rock.
We were only here for less than 24 hours so didn't take advantage of the amenities really. We did eat at their 24 hour cafe and it was pretty good. They have a deal that is not on the menu that you must ask for. For $7.77 you get the 777 deal. It was steak, shrimp, potatoes and mixed veggies.
All in all, it was a better than expected experience and we would go back, just wouldn't be the first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1995, the property completed a $750 million expansion in 2010. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience with the services and amenities associated with a boutique luxury resort hotel. The property is known for its innovative nightlife and music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Foo Fighters, Carlos Santana, Mötley Crüe and Guns N' Roses have all performed. Features of the property include an 11-story Casino Tower with 640 guest rooms, 17-story Paradise Tower with 490 rooms and suites, and the HRH All-Suite Tower with 359 suites, eight spa villas and seven penthouse suites; 72,000 square feet of casino space featuring Peacock High-Limit gaming and Asian gaming amenities; 80,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space; more than $4 million in rare music memorabilia; Body English Nightclub; Reliquary Water Sanctuary, Spa & Salon; 4.5 Acres of tropical pool paradise housing world-famous pool parties REHAB Saturdays and Sundays and RELAX Mondays; live music/entertainment venues The Joint and Vinyl; Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co.; Restaurants Culinary Dropout, Nobu, The Ainsworth, 35 Steaks + Martinis, Pink Taco, Mr. Lucky's Café and 福Fú; a fitness center; and trendsetting retailers John Varvatos, Affliction, Love Jones and Rocks The Jewelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Prestigia, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas