My friend found a deal for $35/night (plus $22 resort fee) here on hotels.com. I have a hard time writing anything negative knowing that was the rate, however I'm going to write as if we paid a standard rate. If you or your friends are hard rock fans this is definitely a treat. Memorabilia from the decades abound. Unlike some of the cheesy themed hotels, at least this one is based on real items! The casino doesn't stand out at all. I was impressed with the modern decor of the hallways and rooms. Very well done. The difference is that at this hotel you might find the bottom of the bathroom cracked or paint peeling in spots. It's like being around a weathered old rock star, you kinda overlook those things because it still feels cool to be there. :) we are at the Pink Taco (yep that's the name) and the food was pretty good, although service was slow and tortillas were very doughy. If you want cheap, off the strip and are into seeing the jacket Prince wore on a Japan tour, Madonna's red dress from her Italian tour, Nirvana guitars, Pete Townshend's Gibson etc. then stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1995, the property completed a $750 million expansion in 2010. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience with the services and amenities associated with a boutique luxury resort hotel. The property is known for its innovative nightlife and music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Foo Fighters, Carlos Santana, Mötley Crüe and Guns N' Roses have all performed. Features of the property include an 11-story Casino Tower with 640 guest rooms, 17-story Paradise Tower with 490 rooms and suites, and the HRH All-Suite Tower with 359 suites, eight spa villas and seven penthouse suites; 72,000 square feet of casino space featuring Peacock High-Limit gaming and Asian gaming amenities; 80,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space; more than $4 million in rare music memorabilia; Body English Nightclub; Reliquary Water Sanctuary, Spa & Salon; 4.5 Acres of tropical pool paradise housing world-famous pool parties REHAB Saturdays and Sundays and RELAX Mondays; live music/entertainment venues The Joint and Vinyl; Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co.; Restaurants Culinary Dropout, Nobu, The Ainsworth, 35 Steaks + Martinis, Pink Taco, Mr. Lucky's Café and 福Fú; a fitness center; and trendsetting retailers John Varvatos, Affliction, Love Jones and Rocks The Jewelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas