“Great pool!”

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
Ranked #76 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The pro, I think the pool was amazing, lots of lounging spots, cabanas, music, palm trees. You feel like your in Hawaii at a beach.. The bed was amazingly comfortable,,down comforter, and wonderful pillows..

The con, a far walk to the strip, we walked first night, and then never again.. No coffee pot, or mini fridge, like all the other hotels in Vegas I have stayed. The room was pretty plain. needed updating.,The halls needed vacuumed bad, and smelled,of smoke all throughout room areas.

The hotel has potential, but does need work. I have stayed a lot of different places in Vegas. And while this was not bad, it was my least favorite one.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Hard Rock M, Front Office Manager at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas. Please accept our sincerest apology for the smoke smell and room conditions you mentioned. I have forwarded your comments to our housekeeping and engineering departments to be sure this issues are addressed immediately. The feedback provided will help us address the areas of opportunity that may need attention in an effort to prevent any future concerns.

We strive to create lasting relationships with our guests and are committed to providing the highest level of service each one deserves. If you have any further feedback, please feel free to contact us at contactus@hrhvegas.com.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stayed at Hard Rock for a large indie book convention and we had a fantastic experience! The service is excellent, from the bellman to the front desk to housekeeping to the bartenders. We had a Casino tower room and were able to upgrade to a connecting suite room with our friends staying in the HRH Suites for no charge which was awesome. The room was very spacious and the bathrooms were gorgeous. My only little complaint is the bathroom door is clear and so is the shower door...so if you aren't staying with a significant other or have people coming/going from the room, that might get a little awkward (the toilets are separate so no worries there). Special shout-out to the fabulous Culinary Dropout team - loved our servers when we were there. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks HRH!

Room Tip: We stayed in the HRH Suites tower and it was veryyyyyyyyyy quiet! I noticed our friends in the casin...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I visited this hotel for the first time after seeing Rehab (btw i'm not a reality TV fan), this was an all girls weekend. i must admit i was TOTALLY impressed with the touchscreen remote. The music was nice and loud with base. The dj'd music by the pool was off the hook and this was during a regular week. The pool with the sand also was very relaxing and a must visit. Clear glass showers in the rooms were nice touch to the decor as well. Had no complaints.

Room Tip: If you do not like hearing loud music, request a different side.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas. The feedback is greatly appreciated and I will assure you the comments you mentioned about your in room and pool expereince are shared with each appropriate department. We strive to create lasting relationships with our guests and are committed to providing the highest level of service each one deserves.

If you have any further feedback, please feel free to contact us directly at contactus@hrhvegas.com.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

i have been a fan of this hotel literally form the day it opened its doors in 1995. i lived through several additions made to the property, more hotel presidents than one could remember, and the uncertainty of ownership changes.

when morgans hotel group bought thew property, they did their best to ruin it. one bad decision after another were made, and the people running the property had no idea what they had.

the hotel was never about opulence and never about great service...it was about irreverant fun.

well, im pleased to share the fact that morgans is gone, and the property feels a lot better. there seems to be a focus on fun...body english is back, for instance. the dealers seem to have a bit of lift in their steps as regulars like myself return. the HRH rooms are quite nice. Food is better. I felt very special as a guest, and i hadnt felt that way for some years.

you cant relive the past, and the Hard Rock will never be what it was when it was a privately owned boutique property. I must say though that the hotel is much better than it has been for awhile, and i am now back as a regular.

good job!

Room Tip: order off the menu items at mr luckys and you will feel like a local....great prices and good food.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2013

It is sad because I reallly liked my room and everyone was friendly and helpful the whole time I was there. However I will probably not come to the Hard Rock again and it is because of a single employee. It was about 3 or 4 in the morning. I was waiting for my buddies to finish off at craps, so I figured I'd kill some time at the blackjack tables. When I sat down, the dealer asked me if I had a player's card. I said I didn't and that I thought they were closed because of the time. She said that the gentleman standing right there would be glad to help me, so I said sure.

When she asked him, he started doing it, but he was a real surly dude. He walks back after a bit and tosses my driver's license and the card in front of me, and says in the most sarcastic tone, "Here you go, you're a real high roller now, aren't you?" I was pissed. I mean seriously? Who the heck says that to a customer? My buddies and I left and gambled at Luxor for the rest of our trip.

Frankly except for that incident I really liked the HRH and had planned to come back in a few weeks. Now I think I'll probably stay at the Venetian.

Room Tip: I was supposed to have HRH King Suite but got upgraded to a pool villa in the paradise tower. Incred...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We came with our kids and the hotel, even though not on the strip, is great. The pool waterslide is great and can occupy your young ones for the whole day. The pools are designed as beaches (sand etc..) which is also nice.

However - on Saturday the waterslide was for ages over 21, so we left the hotel as that was the main kids attraction.
My advice - find out in advance about age restrictions before you book, to avoid disappointment.

We took a mini suite (700sqf). Great room.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the positive feedback during your recent trip to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas. We are pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. We're glad to read you're family enjoyed our pool options and we appreciate your tips to future familes regarding weekend restrictions. We take pride in extending a positive guest experience and level of service.

We are committed to providing the highest level of service to create lasting relationships with our guests. It is our genuine hope that you provide us with an opportunity to surpass expectations on a future visit. If you have any further feedback, please feel free to contact us at contactus@hrhvegas.com

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Very good place to go to enjoy your trip, the cab fares are a little steep, but what is not expensive in VEGAS. Eat at the PINK TACO Resturant in the hotel it is very good, also hit a hand of blackjack while you are there.

Room Tip: Choose Pool Side all rooms have a mountian view if they are high enough, due to mountian ranges all...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Justin G
Hard Rock M, Front Office Manager at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback during your recent trip to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas. We are pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. We take pride in extending a positive guest experience and level of service. Please know we also provide a shuttle to The Strip at no additional cost throughout the day to save you money on cab fare.