The pro, I think the pool was amazing, lots of lounging spots, cabanas, music, palm trees. You feel like your in Hawaii at a beach.. The bed was amazingly comfortable,,down comforter, and wonderful pillows..
The con, a far walk to the strip, we walked first night, and then never again.. No coffee pot, or mini fridge, like all the other hotels in Vegas I have stayed. The room was pretty plain. needed updating.,The halls needed vacuumed bad, and smelled,of smoke all throughout room areas.
The hotel has potential, but does need work. I have stayed a lot of different places in Vegas. And while this was not bad, it was my least favorite one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is Las Vegas’ off-Strip playground, just minutes from McCarran International Airport. Mixing rock ‘n’ roll with class and sophistication, Hard Rock Hotel offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience. The property is known for its innovative music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails and The Killers have all performed. Hard Rock Hotel has 1,500 fully modern, state-of-the-art rooms with all of the services and amenities of larger casino hotels, while still preserving an intimate and exclusive environment with unique advantages such as its world-class pools and comfortable boutique feel. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is the premier destination entertainment resort, located on 26 acres on Harmon Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelsClick so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas