Perhaps I am getting old or very uncool because I found myself complaining under my breath or to my boyfriend about everything. But he was doing it too! We stayed here because he received a complimentary two night stay and $150 comp from the hotel (he used to go there with his guy friends when he was younger and they gambled quite a lot so this was a ploy to get him to return). Our stay was free, and that was good because, if not, I would have asked for our money back. The room was disgusting! So dirty! The door to the shower leaked and we had water all over the floor every time we showered. The thermostat was not accurate and we were either too hot or too cold. There is a diner in the hotel and they had great grilled cheese sandwiches, I will give them that. The front desk staff were pretty nice too. The other reviewers were correct - the furnishings are cheap. Do not even get me started on the pool situation...why do they not have more chairs and recliners when it is so busy?! We have stayed at other hotels in LV and none reeked so badly of smoke as Hard Rock. You hit a wall of rancid cigarette smell as soon as you step off the elevator...that is different from other hotel/casinos in which you do not really smell it till you enter the casino area. I might have been able to endure all this when I was younger, but I have standards now and cannot do the "party all night" lifestyle. If that is your thing, then this place is perfect for you! Otherwise, I would avoid it like the plague, because I am sure you might catch it there amongst all the unsanitary conditions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1995, the property completed a $750 million expansion in 2010. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience with the services and amenities associated with a boutique luxury resort hotel. The property is known for its innovative nightlife and music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Foo Fighters, Carlos Santana, Mötley Crüe and Guns N' Roses have all performed. Features of the property include an 11-story Casino Tower with 640 guest rooms, 17-story Paradise Tower with 490 rooms and suites, and the HRH All-Suite Tower with 359 suites, eight spa villas and seven penthouse suites; 72,000 square feet of casino space featuring Peacock High-Limit gaming and Asian gaming amenities; 80,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space; more than $4 million in rare music memorabilia; Body English Nightclub; Reliquary Water Sanctuary, Spa & Salon; 4.5 Acres of tropical pool paradise housing world-famous pool parties REHAB Saturdays and Sundays and RELAX Mondays; live music/entertainment venues The Joint and Vinyl; Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co.; Restaurants Culinary Dropout, Nobu, The Ainsworth, 35 Steaks + Martinis, Pink Taco, Mr. Lucky's Café and 福Fú; a fitness center; and trendsetting retailers John Varvatos, Affliction, Love Jones and Rocks The Jewelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas