Prior to my arrival, I was excited to stay at the Hard Rock. That feeling of excitement turned to frustration as soon as I walked through the doors. Front desk staff was surly at best. I found the room to be a bit small by Vegas standards. The decor in the room, casino, and common areas is tired and outdated. Basically its the same exact things you'd find at the Hard Rock Cafe in NYC. The pool is cool looking, but the drunks just kill it. This place is filled with young 20 somethings that dont understand that people dont go to Vegas for a frat party. Beer cans floating in the pool, belligerent drunken guys and sloppy drunken girls rule at this pool scene. Ate at AJ's Steakhouse one night, found it to be quite average as compared to some of the other steakhouses in Vegas. The food at Lucky's is decent for a 24 hour joint, ate there most meals actually. All in all, the Hard Rock is a cool concept, poorly executed. They need to market this place to a more suitable Vegas crowd ie: young professionals as opposed to college kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1995, the property completed a $750 million expansion in 2010. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience with the services and amenities associated with a boutique luxury resort hotel. The property is known for its innovative nightlife and music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Foo Fighters, Carlos Santana, Mötley Crüe and Guns N' Roses have all performed. Features of the property include an 11-story Casino Tower with 640 guest rooms, 17-story Paradise Tower with 490 rooms and suites, and the HRH All-Suite Tower with 359 suites, eight spa villas and seven penthouse suites; 72,000 square feet of casino space featuring Peacock High-Limit gaming and Asian gaming amenities; 80,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space; more than $4 million in rare music memorabilia; Body English Nightclub; Reliquary Water Sanctuary, Spa & Salon; 4.5 Acres of tropical pool paradise housing world-famous pool parties REHAB Saturdays and Sundays and RELAX Mondays; live music/entertainment venues The Joint and Vinyl; Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co.; Restaurants Culinary Dropout, Nobu, The Ainsworth, 35 Steaks + Martinis, Pink Taco, Mr. Lucky's Café and 福Fú; a fitness center; and trendsetting retailers John Varvatos, Affliction, Love Jones and Rocks The Jewelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas