I stayed here just one night mid-week, I think it was a Tuesday. The location is off-strip, which isn't ideal- but the hotel has a shuttle every hour to the strip for free.
I love the decor of this hotel. There are some parts that look just a little run down, but overall its awesome! I didn't eat at the hotel this time, but have in the past, and Pink Taco has really great food!
The pool. AMAZING! This is the reason to stay @ HRH. Its so awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is Las Vegas’ off-Strip playground, just minutes from McCarran International Airport. Mixing rock ‘n’ roll with class and sophistication, Hard Rock Hotel offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience. The property is known for its innovative music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails and The Killers have all performed. Hard Rock Hotel has 1,500 fully modern, state-of-the-art rooms with all of the services and amenities of larger casino hotels, while still preserving an intimate and exclusive environment with unique advantages such as its world-class pools and comfortable boutique feel. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is the premier destination entertainment resort, located on 26 acres on Harmon Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas