My wife and I stayed at the Hard Rock for five nights in February, we got a great package price from Jet Blue. We are both 51 and noticed most of the people there were much younger, which did not bother us, since we spent most of the time on the Strip or hiking. Add a star if you are in to music and history and are under 30. We stayed in the Paradise Tower and the Bed was like sleeping on a cloud, we loved the bed. The room was nice, nothing special really, we overlooked the pool (it was closed). We had no hair drier at first but called the desk and they brought one quickly.
As other reviewers stated the casino is not very big, but has every thing you need to gamble. We were able to get drinks while playing the slots, we were there on week nights and it was not to crowded.
The resort fee of $25 a night is just silly.
We had a nice stay, but wouldn't stay again with so many other options on the strip and elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1995, the property completed a $750 million expansion in 2010. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience with the services and amenities associated with a boutique luxury resort hotel. The property is known for its innovative nightlife and music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Foo Fighters, Carlos Santana, Mötley Crüe and Guns N' Roses have all performed. Features of the property include an 11-story Casino Tower with 640 guest rooms, 17-story Paradise Tower with 490 rooms and suites, and the HRH All-Suite Tower with 359 suites, eight spa villas and seven penthouse suites; 72,000 square feet of casino space featuring Peacock High-Limit gaming and Asian gaming amenities; 80,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space; more than $4 million in rare music memorabilia; Body English Nightclub; Reliquary Water Sanctuary, Spa & Salon; 4.5 Acres of tropical pool paradise housing world-famous pool parties REHAB Saturdays and Sundays and RELAX Mondays; live music/entertainment venues The Joint and Vinyl; Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co.; Restaurants Culinary Dropout, Nobu, The Ainsworth, 35 Steaks + Martinis, Pink Taco, Mr. Lucky's Café and 福Fú; a fitness center; and trendsetting retailers John Varvatos, Affliction, Love Jones and Rocks The Jewelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas