“guns n roses”

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
Ranked #76 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed December 4, 2012

from the moment i landed i had a smile until i left. the hotel was great i had a great time the bed was most comfortable. my room was great. i enjoyed the concert very much. anyone i asked a question helped me out. i recommend coming here for a show

Room Tip: i stayed in paradise tower. i recommend this. rooms are awesome
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Michael M
Hard Rock M, Front Office Manager at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you for the positive feedback during your recent trip to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas. We are pleased to learn you enjoyed the Guns N' Roses concert. We take pride in extending a positive guest experience and level of service.

We strive to create lasting relationships with our guests and are committed to providing the highest level of service each one deserves. If you have any further feedback, please feel free to contact us at contactus@hrhvegas.com

There are newer reviews for Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas

Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here in November 2012 to see Guns N' Roses (which was awesome). We got upgraded to a petite suite for free which was nice. The bed was spectacular. Maybe the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept on.

I used the gym once, which was included in the $22 daily resort fee. It was well equipped and very clean. There is another gym in the spa that is NOT included in the resort fee.

The bathroom was very nice and had a huge walk-in shower.

My only complaint was the giant photo print of the band Fall Out Boy right by our bed--specifically Pete Wentz urinating. Not what I want to see first thing in the morning!

I would stay here again if seeing a show, otherwise I would find a room on the strip despite the higher price.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Dallas S

Thank you for the positive feedback during your recent trip to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas. We are pleased to learn you enjoyed your complimentary room upgrade as well as the rest of your stay. We take pride in extending a positive guest experience and level of service.

Rather than an itemized bill for each service or amenity utilized by our guests, The Resort Fee is a wonderful package which grants our hotel guest’s access to the Fitness Center, shuttle service from the Hard Rock to the Fashion Show Mall during designated business hours, parking, notary service, daily newspaper, printing of boarding passes, Wi-Fi and unlimited local, long distance, and toll-free calls.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Recently stayed for three nights. Ran into trouble right off the bat with a stubborn attendant at the front desk. However, a manager that I then worked with and a subsequent attendant were awesome and salvaged my whole trip for me. They left a positive impression and assured my return stay at the hard rock.

2  Thank fishmanfield
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My friend and I visited the Hard Rock Hotel twice in the month of November for the Guns n Roses' Residency Concerts. The Hotel is great; aside from the resort fees, everything else lived up to my expectations. $22/night for really only internet is a little steep. Only one of the pools was available for use, and in the shady area I might add, and we just never had time to take advantage of the gym, which looks quite nice. That and one slightly messy bathroom are my only complaints. The beds are to die for - probably the best sleep I've had in hotels, and we stayed in the Casino Tower and the Paradise Tower. Both are super quiet. which is amazing since the Casino Tower's mountain view faces the airport. I would never have known the airport was a close as it is if I hadn't looked outside! The staff are great, dining options great except at 4 am but Lucky's is delicious and you can get things to go and its super fast!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank JeniJealousy
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I'd heard negative things about the Hard Rock Casino, but decided to take a chance on staying there, given the $42 quoted rate. To my surprise, the casino exceeded my expectations, even with a snafu or two.

I was urged to take a room in the Paradise Tower, the newer of the two main towers, which I did. The standard room I was given was spacious, clean, even though the view overlooked the fourth floor of the self-park garage. Closing the shades worked just fine. The bed was superb; it was comfortable and not lumpy, too soft or too firm in the least. I found that parking in the self-park was far easier (and cheaper) than taking advantage of the complimentary valet parking that's here at the Hard Rock, as well as every major hotel in Las Vegas. I didn't have to walk through the casino to get to my car; it was about five minutes from door to door. In Vegas, you can't beat that.

Since the casino/hotel is not as big as the major properties on the Strip, your choice of food isn't as great. No buffet, and Mr. Lucky's, the 24-hour restaurant is fine. The hotel has a Chinese and upscale steakhouse, but I didn't take advantage of either one.

The last full day I was at the hotel, they called to let me know that the water was being turned off in my room (in the entire tower, in fact), and they'd be upgrading me to a suite in the HRH Tower at no charge. The room was about 30% larger, with a corner sofa and love seat. The reason they could call it a two-room suite was because of the divider, which houses two HDTVs, one pointing in either direction. The bed here was equally superb. The bathroom portion was larger with a tub and separate gray-tiled shower. Others have noted that the sound from bands have made it up to their rooms, and made it difficult to sleep. I didn't have that problem at all; then again, there were no bands playing while I was there. The main casino pit was closed as well, as they were replacing the carpet.

Please note that if you're going to stay at the Hard Rock, you'll pay an additional $22 resort fee per day. But that fee covers wireless Internet access as well as local and LD phone usage. If you stay at a place that brags about no resort fee, like Caesars, be prepared to pay another $12 or so for your Internet. So this is something of a wash.

Keep in mind that the Hard Rock is about five minutes off the Strip. If you're intent on being in the middle of all the action, this is not the place for you. However, here's an easy workaround: if you're looking to get around Vegas, rent a small car from Priceline for about $15 a day. Drive to the major hotels and park for free. I'm one of those people who enjoys being away from all the hubbub, and the Hard Rock met my needs.

2  Thank StevePR104
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Loving this hotel from the moment we walked in. Very clean casino and rooms Friendly staff. Asked Janice for a upgrade and she was able to give us a free upgrade to a corner room with a beautiful view in the Paradise Tower. (Paradise tower = long walk). Mr Luckys and Pink Taco both had excellent food. Like that we can see live music here and walk back to our room. The backstage pass (players card) so far has been worthless. The shuttle holds about 20 and takes you to the Fashion Mall every hour. Cool sound effects sitting at the center! I liked being off the strip. ( less wierdos ) but a taxi or shuttle ride to get elsewhere. I would defiinately stay here again.

Room Tip: I would try the HRH tower next time.
Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shelly S
Hard Rock M, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas. The feedback is greatly appreciated and I will assure you the comments are shared with each appropriate department. We strive to create lasting relationships with our guests and are committed to providing the highest level of service each one deserves.

If you have any further feedback, please feel free to contact us directly at contactus@hrhvegas.com.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed at the Hard Rock for a conference and found my suite in the HRH Tower to be very well appointed and clean. Many of my colleagues however that stayed in the other towers were appalled at the poor conditions in their rooms. The common area of the hotel and casino are are average at best. I don't feel that this property has nearly the buzz in did 10-15 years ago. Given its location off of the strip, it would not be my first option if I went back. I will say that I stayed there in November and thus the pool was closed which I understand can be quite a draw. I found the staff to be friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Brent S