an all around great place! the hotel staff and the dealers are all great! LOVE those shrimp cocktails in DuPars Restaurant! actually all the food at DuPars was great! We love the casino here and room 301 was surprisingly quiet! Loved the giant rain shower and the maid service was also excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accurately billed as Las Vegas' "Most Historic Hotel," the Golden Gate has stood the test of time and then some. Since opening as the Hotel Nevada in 1906, this modest and cozy corner establishment has stood placidly at One Fremont Street while the town -- and the world -- changed around it. Most notably, the Fremont Street Experience was built right outside its door. Very little has changed to compromise the hotel's old school charm in the intervening years, although the Golden Gate has made improvements and modernized. The hotel remains proudly dwarfed by its neighbors, at just 106 rooms. The rooms themselves, on the other hand, have been updated and include modern amenities like flat screen televisions and iHome clock radios. The casino is just as active as opening day -- and just as intimate -- although now its boasts Dealer Dancers from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. nightly. Its shrimp cocktail -- widely acknowledged as the first ever served in Las Vegas -- is as popular as the day it was introduced. Even as Las Vegas builds toward the heavens, the Golden Gate keeps close to the ground, rooted in its rich and wildly successful history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Vegas.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Gate Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Gate Hotel And Casino
- Golden Gate Hotel Las Vegas
- Golden Gate Las Vegas