Spent the Labor Day weekend at the Four Queens and was completely satisfied. Starting with Ruby and the front desk personnel, all employees were friendly and helpful. The room overlooked the Fremont Street Experience and was one of my favorites in nineteen years of visiting Las Vegas. It was clean with a very good bed, and had obviously been recently renovated. The casino was busy and a lot of fun, and the food at Chicago Brewing and the Deli was excellent, as was the service. The sports book was one of the friendliest and most professional I have experienced in Las Vegas, so thanks very much to Stephanie and her crew. Security, housekeeping, and the parking garage checkout guy were all positive and friendly. The Four Queens is a super bargain for the money and I will make it my hotel of choice when visiting Las Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Queens Hotel and Casino has been in operation since 1966. We have consistently concentrated on delivering high quality, traditional Las Vegas gaming and entertainment. The property is across from our sister property, Binion's Gambling Hall in the heart of Fremont Steet in downtown Las Vegas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vegas.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Queens Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Queens Hotel Las Vegas
- 4 Queens Hotel And Casino