My sister and I stayed at this hotel for five days. At the time of booking we received a funbook with three dinners , lunches or breakfast free you buy three and get three more for free. The hotel is old but safe and clean. There is a Walgreens pharmacy at the corner where you can get food and medicine as well as buy souvenirs. The hotel is on Fremont Street where it is a lot of action. Fremont is a boulevard with many stores, restaurants, and concerts every night. I really liked that the hotel does not charge a resort fee which is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Queens Hotel and Casino has been in operation since 1966. We have consistently concentrated on delivering high quality, traditional Las Vegas gaming and entertainment. The property is across from our sister property, Binion's Gambling Hall in the heart of Fremont Steet in downtown Las Vegas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vegas.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Queens Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Queens Hotel Las Vegas
- 4 Queens Hotel And Casino