I have been to Las Vegas six times over the years and always stayed on the strip. This was the first time we decided to stay downtown. There were 12 of us traveling together. We were there during St Patricks Day.
The Four Queens was the perfect place to stay downtown. It is located right in the middle of the action on Freemont Street. The rooms are nice and clean, everyone was friendly, and the Magnolia restaurant had excellent food at a fair price. Be sure to use the two for one coupons in the restaurant.
We would definitely stay here again next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Queens Hotel and Casino has been in operation since 1966. We have consistently concentrated on delivering high quality, traditional Las Vegas gaming and entertainment. The property is across from our sister property, Binion's Gambling Hall in the heart of Fremont Steet in downtown Las Vegas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vegas.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Queens Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Queens Hotel Las Vegas
- 4 Queens Hotel And Casino