Stayed at this hotel because of a conference. This hotel is on Fremont Street. It is so incredibly loud that the hotel provides complimentary ear plugs. Not kidding. The Fremont Street light/music show goes until midnight, but the other "mall music" goes 24/7. Rooms are OK. Not fancy by any means, but clean. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. However, there is nothing they can do about the noise. And it EXTREMELY LOUD. Ear plugs don't do the trick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Queens Hotel and Casino has been in operation since 1966. We have consistently concentrated on delivering high quality, traditional Las Vegas gaming and entertainment. The property is across from our sister property, Binion's Gambling Hall in the heart of Fremont Steet in downtown Las Vegas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Vegas.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Queens Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Queens Hotel Las Vegas
- 4 Queens Hotel And Casino