“Best Hotel to stay at off of the strip hands down!”

Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View
Ranked #163 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I live in Cali and came down to Vegas to celebrate my bday. I had a budget to work with and found that Extended Stay had a great rate to stay per night so i decided to give this hotel a chance. Im so glad i chose this hotel. First off the front staff, especially an employee by the name of Roger, were just simply so amazing, efficient, and extremely friendly. They made me feel right at home! Roger even recommend me to see their top shows they have in Vegas which i went to go see the Blue Man Group and man was that show so awesome! Also anytime i needed anything they were quick to get it done. Second, the cleaniness of the rooms were really good. When i got to my room everthing was in order and clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone coming down to Vegas!

• Stayed: January 2013
4  Thank freshsoles85
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you chose our property during your birthday weekend and that Roger gave you some great recommendations on what to see and do while in town. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again when you come back to Las Vegas.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I am a traveling nurse from Indiana and Vegas was my first travel assignment. Although it was so hard to be away from my family during the holidays (november 10th through Jan 7th) I felt like I had a family here. Roger, Mike, Teri and Elix were the most amazing staff. I'm going to miss them. They were always there for me when I needed a cab, or limo, or change for the laundry and even every time I needed something printed off or faxed. At times when I was lonely I would just go down and chat for a few minutes.
The housekeepers were amazing as well. (I don't know them by name but they were always very efficient and friendly)
Your warm pool and the hot tub were my best friend.
Thank you so much for the hospitality during my visit to Las Vegas. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting this city.
Blessings,
Vicki Hodson room 3203

Room Tip: The room with the view to the Palms and the pool was the best view room 3203
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank hodsonvicki
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our associates made you feel welcome over the holidays and that they were always available even it was just to chat for a few minutes. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

My stay started out as a business situation but being that this is sin city.. well you know the rest lol.. luckily i had previously stayed here and this place has the most amazing front desk staff ( you know who you are lol).. they have been nothing but nice to me even though i keep extending my stay-cation. I highly recommend

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank jackieo922
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review regarding the customer service provided to you by our Front Desk Staff. Thank you again and we appreciate you choosing Extended Stay Hotel Valley View for your hotel needs.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

my stay was excellent the staff was always available to help with any problem no matter how small or large. when I was not happy with something it was immediatly addressed and and fixed I didnt have to request twice I would recommend this establishment with a 100%

Room Tip: I stayed on the 2nd floor best place,
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank iris s
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that our associates made your stay great and helped out to correct any issues you had. It's great to hear that you would 100% recommend us in the future. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

If I could give this hotel more than five stars, I most definately would in a heartbeat! Everything about this extended stay is awesome from the staff to the ammenities. One reason for choosing this location was because it is pet friendly. On a couple occasions our dog Connor escaped from the room and was roaming lost, thanks to all the amazing people who work here, our dog was able to hang out at the front desk until we got home from work! The rooms are very clean and spacious which is a huge plus when you are traveling and staying for long periods of time. Free wifi, pool/spa, onsite laundry, and gym! Did I mention is close to the strip. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone comming to las vegas whether its for business or pleasure, long or short term.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool are the best.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa H
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that our associates made your stay so comfortable and relaxing while in Las Vegas. Your dog, Connor, is wonderful and the whole staff was more than happy to watch him when he snuck out, he is so well behaved and the whole staff loves when he comes around. Thank you again for your review. Again, thank you for the positive review and kind words about the associates and location.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Everything went great during our stay. We checked in without a hitch. Our rooms were clean with everything in order. Roger was a big help at the front desk, taking care of all our needs. Plenty of clean towels and lots of hot water. Would stay again at this Extended Stay.

Room Tip: Hotel is very quiet. My room faced the pool with lots of palm trees; very nice view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that Roger made your check-in experience pleasant and that we had everything you needed for a comfortable stay. Thank you again for your review. Next time you are in Las Vegas, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was driving for 5 hours I was tired and needed a shower and arrived at the extended stay. Roger at was working at the desk and was on the phone with a person when i got there. The person was asking everything "how much for this time frame that time frame" blah blah blah, i was thinking "great I am going to be here for a while".

I had made a reservation and decided to put the credit card out on the counter. Roger looked at me smiled while he was answering the person's questions on the phone. We never spoke through the whole check in process(he was on the phone with a person who was asking a bunch of questions), he checked my credit and ID drew up the receipt, highlighted where to sign and then politely said "May I put you in hold for a moment".

At point i had already reviewed everything, everything was in order my keys were coded to get in the room, and he took a moment to explain how to get there..... Perfect, i just wanted a hot shower and to watch the rest of the football game. I was checked in completely in about 10 minutes while he was on the phone. Very Professional!!! Thank You

Room Tip: try to book in advance, they have flat screens in 2 rooms, but if you are stuck in a smoking room it...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that the check-in went smoothly and that Roger did such a great job. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.