“Forget those big buildings across the street”

Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View
Ranked #163 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Forget those big buildings across the street”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

My stay started out as a business situation but being that this is sin city.. well you know the rest lol.. luckily i had previously stayed here and this place has the most amazing front desk staff ( you know who you are lol).. they have been nothing but nice to me even though i keep extending my stay-cation. I highly recommend

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank jackieo922
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review regarding the customer service provided to you by our Front Desk Staff. Thank you again and we appreciate you choosing Extended Stay Hotel Valley View for your hotel needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Polish first
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

my stay was excellent the staff was always available to help with any problem no matter how small or large. when I was not happy with something it was immediatly addressed and and fixed I didnt have to request twice I would recommend this establishment with a 100%

Room Tip: I stayed on the 2nd floor best place,
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank iris s
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that our associates made your stay great and helped out to correct any issues you had. It's great to hear that you would 100% recommend us in the future. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
San Luis Obispo, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

If I could give this hotel more than five stars, I most definately would in a heartbeat! Everything about this extended stay is awesome from the staff to the ammenities. One reason for choosing this location was because it is pet friendly. On a couple occasions our dog Connor escaped from the room and was roaming lost, thanks to all the amazing people who work here, our dog was able to hang out at the front desk until we got home from work! The rooms are very clean and spacious which is a huge plus when you are traveling and staying for long periods of time. Free wifi, pool/spa, onsite laundry, and gym! Did I mention is close to the strip. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone comming to las vegas whether its for business or pleasure, long or short term.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool are the best.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lisa H
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that our associates made your stay so comfortable and relaxing while in Las Vegas. Your dog, Connor, is wonderful and the whole staff was more than happy to watch him when he snuck out, he is so well behaved and the whole staff loves when he comes around. Thank you again for your review. Again, thank you for the positive review and kind words about the associates and location.
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Everything went great during our stay. We checked in without a hitch. Our rooms were clean with everything in order. Roger was a big help at the front desk, taking care of all our needs. Plenty of clean towels and lots of hot water. Would stay again at this Extended Stay.

Room Tip: Hotel is very quiet. My room faced the pool with lots of palm trees; very nice view.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that Roger made your check-in experience pleasant and that we had everything you needed for a comfortable stay. Thank you again for your review. Next time you are in Las Vegas, we look forward to seeing you again.
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was driving for 5 hours I was tired and needed a shower and arrived at the extended stay. Roger at was working at the desk and was on the phone with a person when i got there. The person was asking everything "how much for this time frame that time frame" blah blah blah, i was thinking "great I am going to be here for a while".

I had made a reservation and decided to put the credit card out on the counter. Roger looked at me smiled while he was answering the person's questions on the phone. We never spoke through the whole check in process(he was on the phone with a person who was asking a bunch of questions), he checked my credit and ID drew up the receipt, highlighted where to sign and then politely said "May I put you in hold for a moment".

At point i had already reviewed everything, everything was in order my keys were coded to get in the room, and he took a moment to explain how to get there..... Perfect, i just wanted a hot shower and to watch the rest of the football game. I was checked in completely in about 10 minutes while he was on the phone. Very Professional!!! Thank You

Room Tip: try to book in advance, they have flat screens in 2 rooms, but if you are stuck in a smoking room it...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that the check-in went smoothly and that Roger did such a great job. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

I am currently staying at Extended Stay America Valley View property here in Las Vegas, NV. The experience of staying here is wonderful the staff if very accomadating to their guests needs the rooms are spacious an very clean they are also pet friendly an they dont discriminate on the breed of your dog i have an American Pitbull an he stays at the motel with us me an my husband have been here since july 2012 our job has transferred us here to work an we will be here a few more months. i would reccomend to anyone that is planning to visit las vegas to stay at Extended Stay America Valley View propertyits affordable clean an the staff is amazing an its location is the best its minutes from the las vegas strip an it give you that home feeling!!!!! A JOB WELL DONE!!! To the staff at Extended Stay America Valley View property!!!
Thank you guys for trying so hard to make my stay at the hotel so comfortable!!!
your guest
Angelina Gutierrez
Anderson, SC

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Angelina G
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that our staff is making your stay so comfortable, we really appreciate the kind words. Thank you again for your review. Again, thank you very much for the kind words.
Bellingham
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

This place can be greatly improved with little investment. The room and bathroom were not clean. The sofa looks dirty and the equipment is all worn out. Even the fridge door has paint that's come off.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank GrayHairedMan
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this review, September 11, 2012

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels