“For the price the hotel is excellent”

and 1 more site!
Fremont Plaza Hotel
Ranked #164 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
“For the price the hotel is excellent”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Husband and I stayed here for the furniture market during January 13. Best location to take shuttle to market center. Service was very compatible to high end hotels on the strip! rooms were clean and comfortable with stylish decor! I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to visit Vegas !

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank Lubudmom

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Stayed here for a night. Most of the time I was gambling at their casino, i dont remember ever sleeping in my room though it was ok , took a shower in their ok bathroom. The only reason why I stayed there because I saw their promotion on the internet. The person @ the desk offered me a special discounted rate if I'll extend my stay. Cant do it no more because I gave all my money to the blackjack table the night before.

Room Tip: Close to downtown nightlife, be here by your lonesome not with your family.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Poenix
Reviewed November 11, 2011

My young nieces have been taken for a ride! After checking in tonight, and having to change rooms 3 times due to finding leftover food and thrash in one, stained sheets and pubic hair on the bathroom counter in the next one, and finding cigarette buts on the floor of the non-smoking third room, which by the way, was not supplied with towels, they are needless to say very upset.
They have tried to talk to the clerk who is rude, unfriendly and annoyed with being bothered at his job by paying customers.
Refusing to credit back their credit card, dismissing the request as "not possible"! They are unable to just leave tonight.
He might enjoy taking advantage of two young girls from a foreign country, or he is simply an idiot who does not know how to perform his tasks. We all know, crediting back funds on a credit card is just as easily done as it is to debit a charge.
When they asked him to kindly discount their room, due to not being provided clean, fully equipped rooms, so far, not even after having to change rooms 3 times, he simply responded with further rudeness and accused them of being cheep and and blaming them for expecting to pay less than the full rate. So...yes, they are stuck in this dirty fleabag of a place that shamelessly offers disgusting rooms coupled with rudeness from the staff....at a full rate!!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
6 Thank MauiPhoenix

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Bilbao, Spain
Reviewed September 21, 2011

I have been in some other motel 6 in San Francisco and San Diego and this is the worst I have been to. It was dirty and old. The swimmimg pool was little and it was close.All the hotel was dirty and broken. I would not recommend it at all.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank eli_viajera
Orem, Utah
Reviewed March 4, 2011

We traveled through vegas and only needed a room for a couple hours to get some sleep. The beds were very uncomfortable and the room was small, but it was very cheap and that is pretty much what I expected.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank tysoncullimore
Singapore
Reviewed January 31, 2011

Can you imagine wearing your winter coat to sleep? I did that for 2 nights of stay in Motel 6. The whole experience here was bad from the moment we step in. First, the reception was not friendly, my mum was not clear of the charges so she ask her about it and told her that the charges could not be that high, the lady was infriendly and told my mum that if she is not happy with the price she can talk to the manager in the morning. But hello, its New Year's Day in the morning, do you think the manager will be there? I don't think so, so why can you just explain the changes and that will be fine. Then my mum say if you don't explain then i will not sign the check, then she say its not her business, she has printed the check and by hook or by crook we have to sign it or we can't get a room, so in the wee hours of New year's day, we just sign the check and get to our rooms. When we get into the rooms, my brother hook up the internet and got a clearer picture of the payment, so we did not ask anyone the next day.

The second problem arises on the moment we step in the room, it was freezing cold, we turn the heater up to high but its still so cold, afraid of getting a rebuke again, we wore our down jackets and get to bed. That was the first night, on the second night it was also freeking cold and down jackets have to be worn too.

The third problem was the room keys. When we were back from our tour, we are not able to open the door and have to run down to get it reprogrammed.

The last problem was the service of the hotel. This is my first time hearing that they don't provide luggage deposit service. I have stayed at Red Roof Inn in NY, Motel 6 at Los Angeles, Travelodge at San Francisco and all of them provide me with luggage deposite service. And the staff could tell me that it is a norm in US that they don't provide luggage deposit but that can't be other hotels and even their sister hotel does provide that can't explain. We pratically beg her to store our luggage and she ignore us and refuse to help us, in the end my dad offer to pay her to keep our luggage then she relent and help to look after our luggage. What kind of service is that.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank t16mytm
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed November 15, 2010

Now I understand this is Motel 6 not the Venetian... but dear lord this place is horrid! The only plus of this property was the staff I dealt with when we stayed there. We were unable to get a room close to everyone else because of the ACMA's being in town so we ended up here. NEVER AGAIN! We literally found crack in our hotel room along with every party material under the sun. They moved us to another room, which had no screen on the window... this wouldn't have been an issue had it not been 90 degrees out with no air available anywhere on the property. The manager did refund us all of our money and gave us a voucher for a free stay. We WILL NOT be using it here.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family