2 people are viewing this hotel
Courtyard
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$127
FindHotel$127
eDreams$127
All reviews courtyard by marriott off the strip vegas couch fees
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2019

My flight got cancelled so they gave us vouchers to the Courtyard by Marriott. Rita C. greeted me and another guy with so much care and compassion. While she was working with me, 8 other people (from my cancelled flight) got behind me. Rita C. did not blink an eye. She took care of me, then offered me two bottled waters,explained the food vouchers and the shuttle process. When I came back from the casino, Rita directed me toward breakfast. Afterwards, I met Jose Sanchez, and he was equally as helpful as well.

I think these two individuals exemplify the utmost customer service and should get a raise immediately,

Sean

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Sean J
Christopher J, Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2019

Hi Sean J,

Wow, what a great review! Thanks very much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. I'm so glad you were able to interact with some of our awesome associates and I'm really excited to share your comments with my team. Thanks very much again and we hope to see you again, hopefully next time it's not due to a cancelled flight!

Reviewed July 9, 2019

Even though the hotel is under construction the people working there are wonderful. Lisa from the Starbucks was a please and went above and beyond her job to serve us and check on us for our three night stay. The food was wonderful and affordable and because it was a work trip it was nice not to have to leave the hotel to get food.

Room tip: The one room King Size bedroom gives you plenty of space and a balcony at every room.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank GoPlaces254865
Christopher J, Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2019

Hi GoPlaces254865,

Thanks for the great comments regarding your experience at our hotel and, specifically, The Bistro and interacting with Lisa. I'm excited to share your feedback with my team! Thanks again for staying with us, we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 5, 2019

Great stay at the Marriott. My friends and I had an enjoyable time in Vegas. Convenient location. Not too far from the strip, friendly staff and clean rooms. Princess and Eve were great. We look forward to returning in the future.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Benmusic
Christopher J, Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Hi Benmusic,

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us. I'm glad you had a great time while in Vegas and am excited to share your feedback with my team. Thanks again, have a great week!

Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

The front desk staff was completely outstanding. Attention was paid to all your needs and greeted like I was VIP all the way. They are efficient with service with a smile. Lisa the bartender/ server at the bistro was particularly a standout. Friendly, engaging and attentive to all patrons. She was so willing to go that extra mile. 6 out of 5 stars for this property even with remodeling underway. I will be back. Thank you Marriott.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Chocolatethunder421

Hi Chocolatethunder421,

Wow, thanks for the excellent review and comments regarding your experience at our hotel. I'm excited to share your feedback with my team and give Lisa a special shoutout for her consistently great service! Thank you for choosing Courtyard, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 3, 2019

Had an amazing visit, it is very close to the convention center monorail, it is also very quiet so you can sleep at night when needed. The staff are also amazing, Lisa and Megan have really looked after us and are always lovely to see

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ashreade861

Hello Ashreade861,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay. I'm so glad you had the chance to visit The Bistro and interact with some of our amazing associates. Thanks again for choosing Courtyard, we hope to see you again soon!