2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
FindHotel$139
eDreams$139
Orbitz.com$139
All reviews courtyard by marriott off the strip vegas couch fees
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Booked on business....Titanium member. Due to workload, spent time in lobby working....staff Lisa and Eve were absolutely fantastic in their attitude and service. Much appreciated. Staff (Ashley) upon check in very personable as well. I think Courtyards have upped their game in the Customer Service Area...nice job and much appreciated! PS: Ashley, nice job on fresh iced tea!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank BoobieDixon
Christopher J, Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Hello BoobieDixon,

Thanks for the great comments on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us. I'm excited to share your feedback with my team and recognize Lisa, Eve and Ashley for their great service. Thank you for your loyalty to Marriott, it's always nice to hear we're doing well from our highest Elite members! Thanks again, we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Anyone visiting would love the evening service from Eve & Stef. They are fast and do a great job. Stay here. Great spot. Great service!!! The property is located across from the convention center and saves everyone from walking there.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank brandon m
Christopher J, Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Hi brandon m,

Thanks for the great review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us! I'm glad you had an opportunity to visit The Bistro and interact with some of our awesome associates! Thank you again for choosing Courtyard, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 3, 2019

After a long hot day of Softball Tournament play, I was met with a smile upon checking in. I requested a change in room location which was immediately taken care of with one right off the pool's edge. I was exhausted so after the pool and cleaning up I decided to stay in the hotel and eat at the Bistro. Lisa and Eve provided friendly and prompt service as well as engaging in a stimulating conversation, while still taking good care of their other customers. The food was served quickly, hot and tasted very good. Simple, convenient reasonably priced for a hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Legend2727
Christopher J, Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Hi Legend2727,

Thanks for the great review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us. I hope the Softball Tourny was a success! I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and am excited to share your feedback with my team, especially Lisa & Eve. Thank you again and have a great week!

Reviewed April 29, 2019

I recommend staying at this Courtyard Marriott because the customer service provided by Princess, Eve, and Lisa is top notch! They make the location very inviting and take care of any concern you may have with your stay. This makes it easier for me to come back to Las Vegas to conduct business as needed on a monthly basis because they have turned it into a home away from home. Thanks ladies!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Christopher J, Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Hello mjldesign,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and can't wait to share your comments with my team. We love being your home away from home! See you soon!

Reviewed April 29, 2019

This location has great customer service a very helpful employees princes who works the front desk was so helpful when I got there and threw out my visit I would recommend this location to any one all front is very knowledgeable to there area

Room tip: The front desk is ver knowledgeable
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank jeff M
Christopher J, Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Good morning jeff M,

Thanks for the great comments regarding your recent stay - we hope to see you again soon!