2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$139
Hotels.com$139
FindHotel$139
eDreams$139
Orbitz.com$139
Agoda.com$139
All reviews courtyard by marriott off the strip vegas couch fees
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019

I recommend staying at this Courtyard Marriott because the customer service provided by Princess, Eve, and Lisa is top notch! They make the location very inviting and take care of any concern you may have with your stay. This makes it easier for me to come back to Las Vegas to conduct business as needed on a monthly basis because they have turned it into a home away from home. Thanks ladies!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Christopher J, Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Hello mjldesign,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and can't wait to share your comments with my team. We love being your home away from home! See you soon!

Reviewed April 29, 2019

This location has great customer service a very helpful employees princes who works the front desk was so helpful when I got there and threw out my visit I would recommend this location to any one all front is very knowledgeable to there area

Room tip: The front desk is ver knowledgeable
1  Thank jeff M
Christopher J, Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Good morning jeff M,

Thanks for the great comments regarding your recent stay - we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 28, 2019

This Marriott is great! They have everything you need. A microwave downstairs, walking distance to various stores like CVS and Walgreens, the strip, restaurants, etc. The rooms were very clean with plenty of room and storage for a family of four. Lisa and Eve that worked the Starbucks counter were so friendly and helpful. They remembered that we were taking our kids hiking and to the Grand Canyon and asked up about our stay. They also had a great wine selection starting at 5pm. Princess at the front desk was professional and so helpful!!! She made sure we had everythiing we needed. It may be a mile to get to Las Vegas Blvd., but you can't beat the ammenties and service at this Marriott!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank heacock9000

Hi heacock9000,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor! I hope you and your kids had fun at the Grand Canyon. I am excited to share your comments with my team and give Lisa, Eve and Princess a nice shout out for their great service. Thanks again for staying with us, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Princess,Eve and Lisa did a phenomenal job! Princess's customer service is out of this world. Definitely would recommend this hotel.Thank you so much for such an experience for me and my friends and family.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Leon B

Hello Leon B,

Thanks for the great feedback about your recent stay with us! I'm excited to share your comments with my team - thank you for choosing Courtyard - we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 18, 2019

Princess, Lisa and Eve provided excellent customer service and would refer this location to all my close friends and family!

All staff made you feel welcomed and were very inviting. I would definitely stay here again especially traveling to Las Vegas for work.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Christopher J, Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2019

Hi Clopez520,

Thanks for the great feedback regarding your recent stay with us! I'm excited to share your comments with my team - we hope to see you again soon!