3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$127
View deal
Courtyard$127
Booking.com$127
Hotels.com$127
FindHotel$127
eDreams$127
Agoda.com$127
All reviews courtyard by marriott off the strip vegas couch fees
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was horrible! Not up to marriott Standards. The beds are rock hard. I booked two rooms each with a sofa bed. Realized when I went inside one of the rooms didnt have a sofa bed went to from desk and asked them and she said "I assumed you only needed one with a sofa bed." How can you just assume?? Not friendly just negitive. THIS HOTEL WAS HORRIBLE!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Tiffany S
Christopher J, Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Hello Tiffany S,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for the poor service you received upon check-in. I'd love to get more information regarding your interactions with my team to assist in helping us get better, if you have an opportunity please feel free to call the hotel directly and ask for me. Again, thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Well-located across from convention center, the room was comfortable and clean. King sized bed was the right amount of firm. Check in staff was especially efficient while still being friendly. Can easily walk to the Wynn area of the strip.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Christopher J, Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Hi Ge124,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon - have a great week!

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Across the street from the convention center, do great to just walk across the street. Also right next to the monorail stop, so easy to get to other hotels and casinos. Very clean and quiet. The decor is kind of dated, but still fairly modern. The bistro is nice for breakfast or a quick bite. There is a Starbucks at the bistro. Overall nice stay.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank centralplains
Christopher J, Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Hello centralplains,

Thanks for the feedback - I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again next time you're in Vegas! Have a great week!

Reviewed March 22, 2019

The staff at this Courtyard are very nice. It is close to the convention center so away from the craziness of the strip but close enough if you want to go there. Exceptionally close to the LV Fashion Mall.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Christopher J, Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2019

Hi AlanD-Denver,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor. I'm glad our staff took good care of you and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I spent March 11th at the Las Vegas Marriott Courtyard. We decided to have a drink at their bar and were hoping that we could watch the BNP Paribas Tennis tournament on the Tennis Channel. At first Lisa (the great lady who was waiting on us)couldn’t locate the channel.... we said “hey, that’s ok”.. But Lisa didn’t stop there, she enlisted the help of Eve and Johnathan - they all worked and worked on trying to get their cable system to pull up the Tennis Channel. Well, after a lot of effort they got it up and working for us! I can’t remember that ANYTIME I have had people go so out of their way! Wow! So a big Shout Out to these 3 great associates! Well done!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Casey G, General Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Hello Alanlightner,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us as well future travelers. It's great to hear that our team took extra steps to find the program you were looking for. Not only does this tell me about our teams efforts to make our guest happy, but the teamwork is great to hear as well. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Casey Grieme