Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center
$600
$499
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$71
$65
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$65
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$173
$159
$169
$152
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
$64
Agoda.com
$22
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$625
$565
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmonorail stationtypical courtyardoff the stripfront deskdirectly across the streetbistro staffparadise roadbreakfast and dinnerstarbucks coffeetrade showbusiness travelerworked greateasy accesscab ridebed was very comfortablewould definitely stay here againrental car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2009

Best thing about this hotel is that we got it cheap and on short notice. We paid $79 per night on 4th of july weekend. Also, the hotel is right across the street from the monorail. The rooms were average with the no frills look to them. The best thing about the room was that the blinds blocked out 100% of the midday sun. We woke up at 1pm and thought it was still nighttime.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 1, 2009

Nice hotel, very friendly staff and located short walk from the strip (5-10 minute walk from Wynns & Encore). It's also within walking distance of the light rail system. Hotel, rooms and pool were clean. The pool currently overlooks Wynns & Encore, but it's located just off the street and entrance to the garage. Therefore, you'll hear traffic noise. The pool area is not very big, so if there are noisy guests or kids you'll have nowhere to seek quietness. Free self parking offered. Very comfortable bed - double beds were not offered. Free connection to your airline check-in site is offered, so you can print your boarding pass in the lobby. Wireless connection is offered in your room. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank Elizabeth060731
Reviewed March 24, 2009

After a week in Marriott's Grand Chateau, we drove back to the airport where we got hit by a car and ende up in the hospital. We missed our flight and on doctor's advice we had to stay resting. So we said to a cab driver to tale us to the closest courtyard, as we know what kind of room and bed to expect. We didn't use too much the facilities, but stayed in the room basically for several days.

The room was okay and sufficient for our needs: two seperate beds, which helped dealing better with our injuries and bruizes. They had some items to buy: pills were handy, the bread offereings were a bit dull. We used the external room service, which we can not advice: they forgot an order and it was not too tasty (and a rather questionable eastern european (?) man came to deliver the food). But since we did not have to many other options, we had to use it.

I was surprised with the lack of compasion from the staff, they could see we were in pain: but no one talked to us if they could help or anything... The hotel quoted us a price at checkin, but did not inform us they would raise the price the second night. I complained and they used the original rate. We are frequent Marriott guests (silver level) and have had better experiences with Courtyard in europe. This was basically a business hotel for business people. (You see them dealing in the lobby and going to the convention center across the road). Not a hotel for families (even though they have a pool). It is off the strip, but neither that far away from it (behind the Wynn, sortof)...

For what we paid you can find a better price on the strip. I usually check travelcomparing.com for prices. The benefit for us, was that we did not have to walk so much in a huge hotel on the strip to get to our room with our suitcases... It helped us get through our time of pain.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2009

I stayed at the Courtyard - Convention Center while in Las Vegas for CES 2009.

I was primarily looking for a clean, comfortable, and convenient place to stay, and the Courtyard fit the bill. The hotel is across Paradise Rd. from the Convention Center, a short walk to any of the center's entrances, which made it incredibly convenient to the CES exhibits. It is also only about a half mile from the Strip as well.

My room was comfortable and laid out well, with a king-size bed, ample work surface, small couch, and coffee table. A separate "bar" area near near the bathroom provided a place for the ice bucket, glasses, and coffee maker, leaving the entire desk space open for spreading out a laptop, paperwork, and things like charging a cell phone, camera, etc. Like most Courtyards, the hotel is situated around a central courtyard, including an outdoor pool, with each room opening onto a small balcony. (My room happened to look out over the south parking lot, but had a good view of palm trees and some of the hotels on the Strip.)

The hotel staff was friendly and courteous. Free wired and wireless Internet access was available. Free printing from a kiosk in the lobby is also available (which worked great for printing my airline boarding pass). The restaurant is only open for breakfast and offers a buffet and a few cooked-to-order options. The breakfast buffet was a bit pricey, but was a great start to the day.

During CES, the hotel also planned a few extras to make thing easier for attendees, including boxed to-go lunches, a nightly shuttle to/from the Strip, and was helpful in arranging taxis.

I really enjoyed my stay, and will definitely check into staying at the Courtyard next time I attend an event at the Las Vegas Convention Center.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank schumatt
Reviewed June 3, 2008

Great escape from all the glitz. Competely smoke free. The staff was friendly and helpful from the first step into the lobby until I left. The room was comfortable, clean, and geared for someone on a business trip like myself. Pleanty of work space to spread out my papers. High speed internet was so-so, but free. There's a great all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast in the morining ($11) and you can walk across the street to the convention center. Only a cheap $12 cab ride to the airport. I used their business center in the lobby area to print my boarding pass.

I only wish there was someplace within walking distance to have dinner under $30.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Pitztop